ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Yes there are. We didn't buy one, but I do believe they are like the CBBR mugs good for refills only at the resort itself, not throughout the parks or at other resorts.

I hope someone posts an update with info on the cup (if they have them).

Booked a last minute trip only for end of February. It's only a 3 day trip unfortunately but looking forward to getting back to rpr. I doubt it will be warm enough to swim at the end of February but looking forward to getting back. Hopefully I can get on hagrids.

I asked about the refillable mugs purchasable in the Tuk Tuk market. I was told they are only refillable at RPR. But you can refill them at Islands and Jakes, as well as, at the Tuk Tuk market.
Thank you SO MUCH! You info is priceless :)[/QUOTE]

Would anyone venture an opinion on what size airmatress would fit in a king suite? My kids are getting a little too old to sleep in the same bed. I am assuming there is room for it?!?
Also how big is the fridge in the room?

Would anyone venture an opinion on what size airmatress would fit in a king suite? My kids are getting a little too old to sleep in the same bed. I am assuming there is room for it?!?
It's like a dorm fridge. If you take out the loose shelf you can stand up a 2 liter bottle.

There was definitely room for a twin in our king suite in June, but it would have to go in the bedroom. Once you move the coffee table and unfold the pull out there isn’t much room left in the living room for an extra bed.

There was definitely room for a twin in our king suite in June, but it would have to go in the bedroom. Once you move the coffee table and unfold the pull out there isn’t much room left in the living room for an extra bed.
Noooooooo ...I wanna get away from them....ugggg.

There is room for an air mattress. In a king suite you’ll have some room. The table in the sitting room can be moved to the side of the room under the window. But, yes, maybe better in the bedroom.

In the first post of this thread there is a picture of the fridge that’s in all the regular rooms.

There is room for an air mattress. In a king suite you’ll have some room. The table in the sitting room can be moved to the side of the room under the window. But, yes, maybe better in the bedroom.

In the first post of this thread there is a picture of the fridge that’s in all the regular rooms.
Thank you. Looks like it will fit milk,cream cheese,coffee flavoring, and bagels and water. Look just a smidge smaller than what's in a Disney studio.

Anyone have any luck with Amazon prime now deliveries to the resort?

Thank you. Looks like it will fit milk,cream cheese,coffee flavoring, and bagels and water. Look just a smidge smaller than what's in a Disney studio.

Anyone have any luck with Amazon prime now deliveries to the resort?

We really only put water and wine in the fridge, and the occasional cake, but it does hold quite a decent amount. And by the sounds of it, you`ll be fine with what you want to store in it.

Can`t help with your Amazon question as we never buy groceries, but someone has mentioned it, so I`m sure you`ll get an answer soon :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter