Royal Pacific

joannab

Earning My Ears
When will RP be opened for business and how will rates compare with HRH and PBH? Thanks!

The Royal Pacific Resort is suppose to open July 15th, but I read it may be done sooner. Maybe someone else can chime in on this, I'm not really sure. The rates are going to be lower than both HRH and PBH, at least this was what I was told when I made my reservations for August. I think they are about the same or close to the rates at HRH, PBH being the most expensive. They have been running specials this winter for the opening. I reserved the Club level at RPR for $139 a night with the fan club membership card. Many others here received good rates by buying the Entertainment Book.

RobinLyn :)

They are now taking reservations for stays starting June 18th.

The hotel "officially" opens July 15th.

-Jon

We booked for 3 nights (July 24-26) w/the Ent. Rate at 99.00 per night but this was maybe a month ago.

I just booked PR for Sept at $99/night (standard with 2 queens). This was entertainment card rate. They told me that PR was opening June 18.

Company's can apply to become members of the US fan club for free. The employees get fan club cards and this in turn get discounts on tickets, hotels etc.

The club room in one of the more expensive rooms with lots of extras. i.e. breakfast, drinks and snack in the evening etc.

I booked the club level $139 for October using the fan club card, can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter