Royal tea questions

When we went in November there was only a port day that was left. But we booked our cruise less than 60 days out.

Can someone please tell me what Princesses are at the Royal Tea Party? I want to make 10x10 autograph pages for my DD to take with her with a Princess on each page, a place for the autograph and a spot to put a picture of them together at the tea party! :earboy2:

Can someone please tell me what Princesses are at the Royal Tea Party? I want to make 10x10 autograph pages for my DD to take with her with a Princess on each page, a place for the autograph and a spot to put a picture of them together at the tea party! :earboy2:
The children get an autograph book as one of their gifts. You don't know for sure who is going to be there (from what i've seen usually cinderella, belle... the 3rd sometimes varies I think!)

They will give you a book with a page for each princess that has plenty of room for photos, and they’ll give you a group photo.

For us it was Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Lady Chamomile, Chef Brûlée ... But it varies cruise to cruise.

We got the book at the tea, so my child has two books from the cruise - non-princesses and princesses.

The children get an autograph book as one of their gifts. You don't know for sure who is going to be there (from what i've seen usually cinderella, belle... the 3rd sometimes varies I think!)

They will give you a book with a page for each princess that has plenty of room for photos, and they’ll give you a group photo.

For us it was Cinderella, Belle, Tiana, Lady Chamomile, Chef Brûlée ... But it varies cruise to cruise.

We got the book at the tea, so my child has two books from the cruise - non-princesses and princesses.

I've already printed an autograph book for the cruise with pages made by a DISigner on the DIS, I just need to take it to staples and have them made into a book. I just wanted to make special pages for the tea party like I described!

Thanks for the responses and info!!! Maybe I'll call when it gets closer and find out who they plan to have, or who could possibly be there and then I'll just make the pages and she can just use the ones for the princesses who show up!

We had Belle, Tiana, Cinderella, and Ariel at ours. I wish I made it for the first day at sea vs later in the cruise because my dd saw the princesses so much, that by the time the tea came around, being with them lost some of the effect. It was still magical and I’d still do it again, but I’d do it earlier in the cruise... dd was 4.5 and she was one of the younger ones there.

When is the tea party on the 3 or 4 night cruises on the Dream? Looking to book for summer of 2019.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter