RPR Restaurants

yellowfish78

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at Choup Chop? I was just wondering what the food was like...there was a special on the Food Channel last night and (of course) everyone raved about the food... What are the prices like? Is the food worth it for the price? How bout the drinks? Thanks everyone!!!

We were there in February for the second time. Our dinners were great and the setting is lovely. I would describe the food as Pan Asian. My son had macadamia nut encrusted salmon. I had double cut porkchops with mashed sweet potatoes and my son's gf had a pork stir-fry. All delicious. We did not order any appetizers, salad or soup (however, we waited a little too long for our table and were given a free appetizer, which I thought was a nice touch). I had a glass of wine, the kids had soda and we split two desserts (chocolate/cherry bread pudding and banana creme pie - both delicious). The bill was $104, not including the tip.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks for the responses! I'm thinking that we might just go for dessert and drinks one night...prices like that scare me...but sitting at the kitchen bar sounds exciting too...It's good to hear positive responses to eating there, I've mainly just heard bad ones.

I have to tell you................ we enjoyed Jakes, at the RPR, they have awesome food!!!!! And the prices are really good.
If you do eat there............ get the ribs.......... YUMMMMM

I think your idea is right on target about just trying dessert and drinks. Go for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter