Rub-on quotes?

Papillon

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where, (if there are any in existence ;) ) I can get Disney quote rub-on transfers? I have seen some non-Disney transfers with birthday, vacation, or holiday themes. They will say, "Best Friends" or "On the Road Again". They usually have a clear backing and black lettering. Do they have them at the World of Memories store at WDW? If so, how can I contact them? Maybe I'll just have to go and see for myself! :thumbsup2

I have a sheet of rub-ons made by Sandylion with little sayings on them. Things like Magical memories, mousin around, Getting Goofy, etc. The are really cute. They are all in bright colors with a few black ones.
You can find these in any well stocked lss.
I really have not seen these at Disney, frankly I have never been too impressed with most of the supplies at Disney. However, Sandylion, K and Company etc have licensed merchandise that is really nice.
My advice would be to shop before and after the trip.
HTH Deb
I looked at www.sandylion.com and they have pics of all the rub-ons they have. They have autograph rub-ons too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter