Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well our timing couldn't have been worse. We check out on the 11th and I can't modify. I give up.
"Because theme park capacity will be significantly limited as we welcome guests back to the magic, we will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all guests to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. At this time, we are temporarily pausing new ticket sales and Disney Resort hotel reservations so we can focus on guests with existing tickets and reservations."

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-theme-parks-resort-hotels-and-disney-stores/
Dave

I wouldn't be surprised if this park reservation system sticks around forever. (With premium exceptions (park hoppers and annual passes)). I mean . .most people already lock in their park days already with ADRs and Fast Passes.

Really .. at this point, as much as a lot of us want to go, it may be easier to just wait until September and beyond to see how this all shakes out and let the locals and vloggers show us what restricted Disney looks like. No sense wasting vacation money on something that won't be anything near what you had originally envisioned/budgeted for.

Those are DVC do you need to cancel today at the 30 day mark?
No we're cash. We could go since it says members and guests, but I'm not about to pay DVC rates with no parks open and that portion ends the 8th. Our check out date of the 11th would have been at the Yacht Cl. We had a split stay. Honestly, I'm finally just tired of wondering and trying to decipher what Disney is doing. We're just cancelling and maybe someday.....

To prevent cross over between the two thread, and now that we have factual info this thread is going to be locked, discussion on theme park operations will continue in that thread. News updates will be presented in the news round up thread as well as the news only thread about disney parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!