Run To The Disney Store!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Just got back wonderful sale, small but ALL CHRISTMAS 50%off!! They said they got a surpise call to put it onsale. No idea how long it will last! All kid's holiday, 50% off, all ornaments, 50% off Chirstmas dishes, 50% off! 2 large snow globes, 50% off holiday plush, 50% off.
They said all of their stores were having this sale. So guess that means a trip to all of them! or at least one of two for me!
I got some ornaments, a christmas outfit for both kids now I want their holiday pictures retaken!LOL!

Thanks so much....I just called our not so local store and I'm on my way there now. I usually go every year the day after Christmas to get this sale. Thank you so much! Oh, Did I say Thank You.

Well that's just my luck. I just purchased one of the Christmas ones on Monday and I can not find the receipt anywhere....oh well there is still another Christmas one that I didn't get that I will be buying tomorrow.

LOL...Now I have an excuse to buy more Disney ornaments :D

Thank You so much for posting the sale!
I ran ( literally) to the mall and purchased two ornaments for $3.99 @piece.
Tigger Sweatshirt for 9.99
Two infant Overalls for 7.99 @piece.and a MM santa hat for 4.99
I had 40.00 in G.C. do My grand total spending was $1.02
I saved $40.00... wooHoo!!!!:p :D

All the regular snowglobes are 25% off, I bought one last night (hey--they're so rarely on sale...) Princesses, Pooh, Nightmare, Alice, Belle, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey, Minnie & Mickey, the carousel one with Mickey & Minnie, Cinderella, and more were in stock at my store.

Christmas was 50% off--I restrained myself but will probably go back today--I want the Pinocihio(sp??) one.

Oh my gosh,i am going to run over there today on my lunch hour and do some christmas shpping ,are the stockings on sale?

spinning...You are the best, I made the almost 2 hour drive late last night but it was so worth it ...I spent over 400.00 but I finisheed all my Christmas shopping and got myself some really nice things. I used my DC 10% disc. also and it saved me an extra 40.00 which was enough to cover the cost of my membership. Thank you for helping my Christmas be a lil more Merry!

So glad I could help!
Yes the stockings were also on sale 50% off.
I stopped in two stores yesterday and today I think I will run to one other store. I may bag my walk and run to the really big store at King of Prussia! That way no kids have to come with me and they have a more stuff it is a gallery store.
I really shouldn't spend anymore money but with this sale they won't have anything left the day after Christmas which is when I usually shop for Christmas stuff!
But everyone better hurry don't know how long this will sale will last!

We are leaving Saturday for the World and we stopped in on way to ice skating lessons and then again on way home for a few more bargains! I had already bought all the snowglobes I wanted so hated to see them on sale after I paid full price, but oh well, same on the Grumpy Girl adult pajammies, but I get enough bargains throughout the year that it won't kill me to lose out on a few things here or there. Bought my DD-7 the cute red velour bell bottoms and long sleeved top to wear to our two MVMCP next week with her personalized Santa Mickey hat from the online store, the cute red coat too for next year, son the cute Mickey cordurory pants and vest and shirt and many many other items between the two trips! Even the clerks were surprised as some of the new stuff had only been in the store less than 10 days!!!!

We also leave on Saturday for the World and wanted hats as well....... I called my Disney store and was able to charge them by phone and can pick them up on my way home !!!!! I was afraid they would run out before I could get by there this afternoon!!! He said the hats are adjustable for children and adult can anyone tell me more about this. How small of a child will they fit???? thanks to all.....by the way I also wanted a little santa hat and suit for my new baby but it was still 28$ do not know why anyone I thought clothes were on also ?

I just happened to walk into the Chicago Michigan Ave store as they were opening yesterday and saw all of the Christmass stuff... Bought 8 ornaments for our Disney themed Christmas tree and then a Mickey Christmas stocking for the tree topper... Saved over $30!!!!!

Went by TDS near my office and cleaned up!! I bought a santa's hat, a stocking, several ornaments, and two adult sweatshirts and paid only $42.00. Was also able to take $5.00 off with the Pepsi coupon. Great deals! I may go back and get a snow globe tomorrow since they're 25% off.

Mompoppins, our DS had all their xmas childrens clothes on sale.

I got a table setting of 4 of the mugs, plates, and bowls, a big Christmas Eeyore, the beanie eeyore, 2 ornaments, and my MM Santa hat for our trip. I am so excited I can't contain my happiness this evening. I brought only $50 with me so I wouldn't go completely nuts and came home with $7.40 after purchasing all this for only are you ready $42.60.

Oh how I love these boards.

Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter