I am contemplating Marathon weekend in a few years and delays for 2019 registration triggered the following question:
How do people typically proceed? Register for the race when registration opens, wait until July to book the rest of the package (hôtel, tickets, dining)?
Do runDisney TA typically have full packages quote with promotional locked in rates available when registration opens?

I am contemplating Marathon weekend in a few years and delays for 2019 registration triggered the following question:
How do people typically proceed? Register for the race when registration opens, wait until July to book the rest of the package (hôtel, tickets, dining)?
Do runDisney TA typically have full packages quote with promotional locked in rates available when registration opens?
Registration delays aren’t the norm.

I would say most register than wait to book the rest of the package. You can book room only 499 days out though.

TAs can work with you before and after registration opens. Sometimes they have group rates they can book you with. Otherwise they book what you would on your own through Disney.

Citizen watches are now sponsoring runDisney timing clocks (as well as other Disney things).

At the RunDisney site I can only find race results back to 2015.
I started running races at WDW in 2007.

Question:
Do they plan on adding past race results?
If not, why not?
They OWN the results no matter who managed them at the time.

I have spent thousands running these races and if they can't keep more than three years of simple data, what good are they?

I am not asking for them to store photos, just Race, Date, Name, Bib, Time.
And please don't say that would take terabytes of data, the 2007 marathon results would fit on a floppy disk.
Plus they already have a searchable database built.

PS, I have been to the ACTIVE.com site and their search engine is THE WORST, MOST RIDICULOUS EVER! :(
AAAArrrrrgggghhhhh! :(

At the RunDisney site I can only find race results back to 2015.
I started running races at WDW in 2007.

Question:
Do they plan on adding past race results?
If not, why not?
They OWN the results no matter who managed them at the time.

I have spent thousands running these races and if they can't keep more than three years of simple data, what good are they?

I am not asking for them to store photos, just Race, Date, Name, Bib, Time.
And please don't say that would take terabytes of data, the 2007 marathon results would fit on a floppy disk.
Plus they already have a searchable database built.

PS, I have been to the ACTIVE.com site and their search engine is THE WORST, MOST RIDICULOUS EVER! :(
AAAArrrrrgggghhhhh! :(

Check athlinks. Their bread and butter is saving race results.

Would I be able to register myself as well as my daughter on July 17 as I am an annual passholder?

Would I be able to register myself as well as my daughter on July 17 as I am an annual passholder?
We don’t know all the details yet but I believe in the past you have had to both be APs. I’m not super familiar with all the restrictions on early registration.

True but now if they are going to link registration to your MDE account they would know.

This is great of course! And AP would just have to be still valid at the time of registration? Mine will need to be renewed before races start again so just wanting to clarify if that matters. TIA

Prices with new processing fees for Marathon Weekend events

$623.61 for Dopey
$410.41 for Goofy
$200.40 for Full and Half
$133.25 for the 10K
$90.61 for the 5K

Prices with new processing fees for Marathon Weekend events

$623.61 for Dopey
$410.41 for Goofy
$200.40 for Full and Half
$133.25 for the 10K
$90.61 for the 5K
Know offhand what they were before including fees?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!