I am looking for the runDisney shirts size chart with no success. I know my size but what do I choose for a 12 y.o. girl? TIA
I would say they run pretty standard in terms of tech shirts. If you can find Champion branded tech shirts where you are to compare that would be a good starting point.

I am looking for the runDisney shirts size chart with no success. I know my size but what do I choose for a 12 y.o. girl? TIA

I would say they run pretty standard in terms of tech shirts. If you can find Champion branded tech shirts where you are to compare that would be a good starting point.

Are there youth sizes proposed when registering? Anyone who registered a child recently (since the 5k has tech shirt), which size did you pick? Looking for a 12 y.o. girl recommendations.

I've read the Run Disney FAQ's but has anyone on here actually transferred races before? I only signed up for the wine and dine half marathon this year but now that they have released the themes... I want to do the challenge. (This was the one and only time that I didn't register for all three races...face palm.)

The instructions say to register for the new course and then Run Disney will refund the difference but is it really that seamless? It's a lot of money to pay twice so I just wanted to hear your experiences with this process.

Thanks! :flower3:

I've read the Run Disney FAQ's but has anyone on here actually transferred races before? I only signed up for the wine and dine half marathon this year but now that they have released the themes... I want to do the challenge. (This was the one and only time that I didn't register for all three races...face palm.)

The instructions say to register for the new course and then Run Disney will refund the difference but is it really that seamless? It's a lot of money to pay twice so I just wanted to hear your experiences with this process.

@Princess KP has done a transfer before.

@Princess KP has done a transfer before.

I did this last November and it was pretty easy. I signed up for the new race and filled out the paperwork to request the transfer. I got a refund minus the $45 Transfer Fee 3 days later.

I did this last November and it was pretty easy. I signed up for the new race and filled out the paperwork to request the transfer. I got a refund minus the $45 Transfer Fee 3 days later.

Where is the paperwork located for the transfer?

Does anyone know if someone else can pick up your race packet for you?

Like i can pick up for me and my husband? Or each person needs to be there?

Does anyone know if someone else can pick up your race packet for you?

Like i can pick up for me and my husband? Or each person needs to be there?
No they cannot. Each adult needs to be there. A parent can pick up for a child though.

Can I enter multiple times for a virtual race? Or should I wait for the end of the month and just enter my best time for the month?

Hi everyone,

Looking into potentially having a go Dopey in 2020 or more likely 2021.

It says if I believe I can run under certain times I need to submit proof of time. How many proof of times do I need to enter though. Do I enter just 1? (My current best Half marathon is 1:48:45) or do I have to enter a minimum amount of attempts (such as at least 5 proof of times)

Also, I know your time then allocates you into a coral. If 1:48:45 is my only proof needed where do people think I might slot in (I appreciate this is very dependent on other athletes entering on the day, but I’m just after a rough idea.... near the front, middle of the pack, back end of the corals?!)

I’d like to be near the front as I’d love to stop for character photos along the way but don’t want to meet the dreaded “balloon ladies” (not heard much about them in the UK and is hard to find out much about them!) so I’m thinking the nearer the front I am, the better chance I have of grabbing a few pictures??

Any help on proof of times needed and coral placements would be most welcome!! Thanks everyone

Hi everyone,

It says if I believe I can run under certain times I need to submit proof of time. How many proof of times do I need to enter though. Do I enter just 1? (My current best Half marathon is 1:48:45) or do I have to enter a minimum amount of attempts (such as at least 5 proof of times)

Also, I know your time then allocates you into a coral. If 1:48:45 is my only proof needed where do people think I might slot in (I appreciate this is very dependent on other athletes entering on the day, but I’m just after a rough idea.... near the front, middle of the pack, back end of the corals?!)

I’d like to be near the front as I’d love to stop for character photos along the way but don’t want to meet the dreaded “balloon ladies” (not heard much about them in the UK and is hard to find out much about them!) so I’m thinking the nearer the front I am, the better chance I have of grabbing a few pictures??

Any help on proof of times needed and coral placements would be most welcome!! Thanks everyone
Just 1 proof of time.

@DopeyBadger can help with where he thinks you would be corralled.

With a 1:48 POT you shouldn't have any issues including character stops.

Hi everyone,

Based on past weekends, I would guess you would be in Corral B if you ran Dopey with a 1:48 HM POT. This means you would have nearly 4.5 hours for your HM and 8 hours for your M to finish ahead of the balloon ladies.

7945092C-1B70-4CBF-A1AE-9752DAAC66DE.png

https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...-cutoff-confirmed-times.3699036/post-59585654

Thank u ever so much for that information. Puts me at ease a little bit now.... although also kinda wanna push a bit faster now see if I can sneak inside the coral A times (don’t think I quite have it in me for that!)

Can I enter multiple times for a virtual race? Or should I wait for the end of the month and just enter my best time for the month?

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. Do you mean, entering a virtual race time for a Proof of Time for a Disney race? If so, virtual races cannot be used for proof of time. Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. Do you mean, entering a virtual race time for a Proof of Time for a Disney race? If so, virtual races cannot be used for proof of time. Sorry if I misunderstood your question.
I believe they are running the Disney virtual races and want to know if they can submit multiple times for their virtual race. For the virtual races it really doesn’t matter as even if you don’t enter a time you still get the virtual medal.

I believe they are running the Disney virtual races and want to know if they can submit multiple times for their virtual race. For the virtual races it really doesn’t matter as even if you don’t enter a time you still get the virtual medal.
THanks.

Specifically I was thinking about printing out the finisher certificates. I thought I'd print one out for each week of the month with my best time for the week........but if they only let you enter 1 time for the month, then I'd just wait until the end of the month and print just the 1 certificate with my best month time.

:-)

Sorry - new to this running thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!