Ok. Do you know when they typically open? The usual cost? Is there a way to sign up for castle to chateau? I found a great price on plane tickets, but don't want to book those unless I know I can get into the run.
Castle to chateau doesn’t have its own sign up. You just have to sign up for a half in the states and a half in Paris. I don’t recall when bib only typically opens up. There are other Paris threads here that have more info on that.

Budgeting question: are there additional taxes and/or fees on top of the listed prices for registration, or is the price listed exactly the price paid?

Hoping this is the right place for this question. Does anyone know if you still get your medal if you don't finish? DH is injured and signed up for the Princess Half this weekend, he was planning on running what he can do right now comfortably/safely knowing that may not be the full 13.1. He is hoping to still get his medal, though - is this possible?

Hoping this is the right place for this question. Does anyone know if you still get your medal if you don't finish? DH is injured and signed up for the Princess Half this weekend, he was planning on running what he can do right now comfortably/safely knowing that may not be the full 13.1. He is hoping to still get his medal, though - is this possible?
Yes you still get the race medal but if you are signed up for a challenge you do not get the challenge medal.

Hi all! I’m hoping someone can give me some clarity regarding registration. I see that wine and dine 2020 says sold out. But I can also see that there are other tiers for “registration fees” later this year. Does this mean that once tier 2 comes out on April 28 more bibs will be available? I’ve called Disney and spoken to two different people and they’ve all confirmed this. But it was shady since both reps had to put me on hold and get clarification.

i’m disappointed in myself for completely forgetting about registration this morning. I was able to register early because of my annual pass, but was going to go ahead and register my mom today. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi all! I’m hoping someone can give me some clarity regarding registration. I see that wine and dine 2020 says sold out. But I can also see that there are other tiers for “registration fees” later this year. Does this mean that once tier 2 comes out on April 28 more bibs will be available? I’ve called Disney and spoken to two different people and they’ve all confirmed this. But it was shady since both reps had to put me on hold and get clarification.

i’m disappointed in myself for completely forgetting about registration this morning. I was able to register early because of my annual pass, but was going to go ahead and register my mom today. Any help would be appreciated!
No Star Wars for this year had the tiers and more bibs didn't automatically become available. I would look to go with a charity or TA (though it seems they are sold out).

They also gave me that option and shared that more charity options will be up starting tomorrow. I saw that one charity was asking for a $600 commitment, is that typically the price to pay when you go with a charity?

They also gave me that option and shared that more charity options will be up starting tomorrow. I saw that one charity was asking for a $600 commitment, is that typically the price to pay when you go with a charity?
That's the price you would raise not the price you pay unless you want to pay for it yourself. Each charity has a little different requirements.

The runDisney FAQ's say only one form of payment for registration is allowed (e.g., gift card). It used to be you could use two forms of payment (e.g., gift card and credit card rewards points), right? Thanks.

The runDisney FAQ's say only one form of payment for registration is allowed (e.g., gift card). It used to be you could use two forms of payment (e.g., gift card and credit card rewards points), right? Thanks.
I don’t believe when it was active you could either. It’s been a while now I can’t quite remember. I know you couldn’t use a disney gift card then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter