RunDisney ticket experience or problems anyone?

Up2late4clay

A Mickey Fan since 1964!
Has anyone had experience or problems with the discounted RunDisney tickets?

I want to make sure we receive them (or the numbers at least) in order to make the advance FastPass reservations on our MDE account.

We are trying to decide whether to buy the discounted RunDisney tickets that are $100.00 cheaper than Mousesavers. I don't want to take any chances, but that's a big savings.

We used the rundisney ticket link for Wine&Dine and they worked perfectly. Got the Will Call number immediately which I put into my MDE account and I was able to book FP+s right then and there.

Are there any travel providers (like Acclaim Travel or Get Travel) selling tickets for the event you're doing? I'm not sure if those TAs have tickets when rundisney is also selling them, but it's worth checking out.

I'm a newbie and apologize for butting in on your thread, but this is the first time I've heard about discounted park tickets through RunDisney. Do you mind telling me which race you've signed up for (to get the offer of discounted tickets)?

I'm planning on running the Half in 2016 January Marathon weekend and the quick online search yielded comments from 2013 about no discount tickets offered for that major event. I was just about to pull the trigger on tickets from UT since I'm guessing ticket prices will go up soon-ish.

Thank you!

Acclaim travel is selling them for this wdw marathon weekend. I think GET is too. Only links to offers I've seen directly through rundisney are with travel packages.

After you register for a race, you receive a registration confirmation email and there is a link in it for discounted tickets and a password code that you must use to purchase them.

After you register for a race, you receive a registration confirmation email and there is a link in it for discounted tickets and a password code that you must use to purchase them.

We are registered for the EEC this year and the only confirmation e-mail we received was from Active.com and there is no password included. When we did the W&D in 2013, we did get an e-mail from RD with the password and link in it, but nothing this year. Should we have received some sort of confirmation from RD? We did get a "planning" e-mail from them, telling us that we should get prepared and book a room and tickets, but since we are DVC members with AP's, we don't need to book anything. I'm just concerned that we did not get the confirmation email from RunDisney.

Wish I had known that. We got our park hopper tickets through AAA along with our room and dining package. Saved a little but probably not as much as posted here...plus we didn't even park hop which cost me extra $100 per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter