runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

Not to contradict what you were told by runDisney (since we all know how reliable their information can be), but my DH received his medals today by USPS. Also, we didn't register until 30 May.

Same. I actually got somewhere near that same message. It didn't arrive FedEx but in USPS.

My medals came in today. They are really large, look great.

I may try to do my July 5k tomorrow. I did an in-person 5k last weekend and have another next Saturday

Ran my July 5K today, it is 87 and sunny and I still finished in 36:33, which is about average for me and I am thrilled! Even better, MapMyRun cooperated and tracked my time and distance accurately! Will wonders never cease!! :)

I didn't register until 6/26/17 & completed my June run on 6/30/17. Anyone else last minute like me? I wonder when I'll get my medals? I'll keep everyone posted.

Hi everyone! I did my June run a couple of weeks ago and plan to do my July run next weekend. Hoping to improve my time by a couple of minutes. And yes, like you all I already received all my medals, dog bowl, etc. I made a deal with myself that I get to "unwrap" my medals as I complete the 5Ks. Anyone else doing something similar?

Hi everyone! I did my June run a couple of weeks ago and plan to do my July run next weekend. Hoping to improve my time by a couple of minutes. And yes, like you all I already received all my medals, dog bowl, etc. I made a deal with myself that I get to "unwrap" my medals as I complete the 5Ks. Anyone else doing something similar?
Yep, same here on the medals, they are hidden until we run it.

Did my July 5k this past Saturday, logging in at 47:04 which is about 3.5 minutes faster than June's. Hit my Fitbit step goal before 8:30 a.m. that morning! LOL

And yes, my medals are in the safe-keeping of a family member until I report to her that I finished. Good times!

Ran the July 5k today on the same hilly route as June's to compare times & was actually a little bit faster even with today's heat & mugginess. I almost got hit by a car, I assumed they saw me as they were coming out of their driveway, but I guess not, my fault for assuming, oops. I've been nursing hip bursistis so avoiding hills all last week so was a little worried today, but it was good the whole time, but now I'll avoid them most this week to be careful & no over do it on them!

I just think the medal is so cute & I love the colors! Hope everyone else's July run went well or goes well!

IMG_0525.JPG

Anyone have a link that works to submit your time? I click on it from the email and it says expired. I guess someone removed it too soon maybe?!?!?

I just go straight to the RunDisney website, pick the event, then under the Runner Info tab, there's a subheading for Finisher Certificates. That will take you to the spot on the page where the link is to enter your time. It doesn't actually SAY anything about entering your time...it just says Download Your Finisher Certificate. But when you click on that, it takes you to where you can enter your time.

I just go straight to the RunDisney website, pick the event, then under the Runner Info tab, there's a subheading for Finisher Certificates. That will take you to the spot on the page where the link is to enter your time. It doesn't actually SAY anything about entering your time...it just says Download Your Finisher Certificate. But when you click on that, it takes you to where you can enter your time.
Oh awesome, I totally forgot it was on the main site, thank you!!

I had planned to run my 5k Saturday, but I woke up in an alternate universe of August with the temperature at 62 degrees. Even though today was hill training I still knocked 2 minutes off my July time! Too bad this will be so short lived and Saturday I'll be running in the mid 70s again!

Time to start Wine and Dine training next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter