Running Universal

Not everyone would like to know types/flavors in advance due to sensitive stomach issues and therefore wouldn't need overly detailed info. I think a brief sentence along the lines of "We will provide water, X flavored sports drink and energy beans on course" wouldn't be remiss for any race.

Personally, as long as stuff isn't grape or cherry flavored and as long as it's gels or blocks instead of sports beans, I'd be good with whatever a race provides on course.

But I agree, anyone who has that level of sensitive stomach issues you described is better off bringing their own.

Thank you for posting. I just saw this today and lost it LOL . 😊 I am trying to get my first actual runDisney race in. I was supposed to do the Star Wars 5k inApril.💔 I did the virtual half marathon instead and am doing the 3 summer virtuals now. These look fun to do as well

I did the virtual Minion one last year! It's taking everything in me not to sign up for this one! LOL. Such a cool theme.

Do it!!! I love the Trolls. Not sure about the Jurassic Park one but I might just to do it. I mean I am running anyway right? 😊

Yep! Might as well make it fun! A few friends and I are also doing a social distancing run with medal right now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!