RV Rentals ???

TEM1234

Mouseketeer
We are looking to rent an RV through one of the companies that will deliver/set up an RV at Fort Wilderness. Which are recommended? Or, can anyone speak to a company they have used and enjoyed? (We are RV novices- never used one before).

Also, We are a family of 6- 4 children 8,7,5,2- what size RV would experienced campers recommend?

We are looking to rent an RV through one of the companies that will deliver/set up an RV at Fort Wilderness. Which are recommended? Or, can anyone speak to a company they have used and enjoyed? (We are RV novices- never used one before).

Also, We are a family of 6- 4 children 8,7,5,2- what size RV would experienced campers recommend?

I have no experience with a rental company. I just wanted to recommend getting a bunkhouse style RV since you have 4 kids.

There are two RV rental companies that are official partners with Disney:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/campsites-at-fort-wilderness-resort/services-amenities/

Go down to the RV Rental section and click the "read more" option.

Also keep the following in mind. Trailers/rv's will advertise "sleeps 8" or some number. But that's the maximum including using any sleeper sofa in the living room and if the dinette converts to a bed. It's up to you if you want to convert the sofa and/or bed every night and every morning or if getting a bigger unit that sleeps more (which might require no conversions) would be a better choice.

Several people rent so you should get some recommendations. You don't have to use Disney's preferred vendors.

Bama Ed

Last edited:
We used camper adventures last year (first time at the fort) and booked with them again this year. No hidden fees and they run specials too if your on Facebook....

TEM1234 We have used Wilderness Camper Rentals many times and have 2 trips to the Fort planned this year with them. They have a large bunkhouse camper that would fit your family. They are great to deal with and have great prices. I highly recommend them. From other posts here on the DIS many other use them also so check out their website wildernesscamperrentals.com. Good luck and have fun at the Fort its an awesome place.

I will second Wilderness Camper Rentals, when we have friends and relatives stay at the Fort they always use them.

I'll chime in to endorse Wilderness Camper Rentals as well!
We're just finishing up our second vacation in one of their trailers and we've already booked them again for next year!
The units are well maintained, clean and very well equipped.
Our experience with them has been first class every time!
https://www.wildernesscamperrentals.com/

Gary Cruise
Kingston, ON Canada

https://camperrentaladventures.com

I highly recommend them and keep an eye on their Facebook page. On Saturday they normally post specials like free golf cart or upgrade to include fire pit for free etc. They have a really nice new 5th wheel with three bedrooms.

We've booked with Camper Rental Adventures for our June/July trip. It was a really easy process and they replied promptly to our questions. I've read some great reviews and are comfortable that the rest of the booking will go as smoothly.

We have rented before with a different company. We had a really positive experience and it went really well, but I'm not comfortable recommending them based on other reviews I've read.

We have rented from Greenberg and it was a very positive experience (renting again in Sept). When on their site, examine all the RVs and see what would suit your group the best. Enjoy!!!

We are just back and rented from Kissimmee Orlando RV Rentals and were very happy with the RV and the service they provided.

The RV came completely set up, along with chairs and a gas grill, to name a few items. All we had to do was unpack and buy food. It even had a washer and dryer!The owner was very responsive, particularly since he was dealing with 2 clueless individuals. :) :) We rented the Landmark San Antonio 5th wheel and it was very spacious and came with a king bed.

I will definitely use them again.

Last edited:

HI i hope this helps try going to RVSHARE. They do set up and very easy to use .. We used them last year great experience. I just rented for us a family of 7 and found the perfect rv for us ..in the search put fort wilderness and it will show you rvs for your needs

I believe that renting an RV can be expensive, it has its pros and cons. With renting RV you get to sleep in the same bed nightly, you don't need to check in or out everytime, you can cook your own meals, you can have a fire almost every night, be in nature and the list goes on. Though when renting rv you have to remember you have to rent sleepingbags, pots pans, dishes, cuttelery, etc or you can get your own from a dollar store or walmart or where ever.

RV rentals come complete with everything you need including bedding, kitchens are fully stocked with cookware, dishes and utensils, etc. No need to pack or purchase anything more than you would if you booked a traditional hotel room.

RV rentals come complete with everything you need including bedding, kitchens are fully stocked with cookware, dishes and utensils, etc. No need to pack or purchase anything more than you would if you booked a traditional hotel room.
Some companies will even stock the fridge for you.

We rented from RVShare for our trip coming up in May. The unit we rented is fully equipped including bedding, towels (Beach and bath), camp chairs and even a washer/dryer set. We have a group of six so it was a good way for us to do the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!