?s about using Mears to USO with ECV

msr709

DISfan forever
Using Mears to go to USO this trip and I'm intending to take the ECV with me. I was told that they have ECV accessible vans and I should call the day before to make arrangements. Now, my question is do they want you to dissasemble the ECV, or does it go in whole (I'm inclined to think whole, at least I'm hoping because I'm going solo and that would mean I would have to assemble it back together the HORROR of that thought! :scared1:? How much would you tip the driver? Any insights on this would be greatly appreciated. TIA :moped:

The ECV just drives in whole onto the lift in the back door. You can stay on the ECV and they can strap it in, or you can transfer to a sideways facing bench seat with seatbelts. We tipped $1 per person each way for our Universal Transfers.

Carol

clkelley said:
The ECV just drives in whole onto the lift in the back door. You can stay on the ECV and they can strap it in, or you can transfer to a sideways facing bench seat with seatbelts. We tipped $1 per person each way for our Universal Transfers.

Carol

Thanks Carol :worship: for you response, that a relief! Now what about the tip? Do you generally give one? TIA :moped:

We gave $1 per person for the Universal Transfers each direction.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter