S. Cal. resident tickets

subtchr

DIS Veteran
Hi, all,

We are going to DL for Christmas from Ohio! We have 4-day hoppers through our package at Paradise Pier, but my SIL plans to join us for one day. She lives in Torrance. What is the best deal right now for S.Cal. resident day tickets? Thanks ~

Southern California residents can buy a 1 day park hopper ticket for $78 (instead of the usual $83 price). Or she can buy a 1 day 1 theme park ticket for $63.

I believe she needs to buy the So.Cal resident ticket before she gets to Disneyland. I'm not positive, but I don't think they are available at the gate. I know they are available at The Disney Store and several different grocery stores. If they are available at the gate, would somebody post about that? Thanks!

So. Cal tickets can usually only be bought at the front gates.. Sometimes buying a pass from Costco can be cheaper. About 150.00 for a 4 day park hopper..

Rapunsel said:
So. Cal tickets can usually only be bought at the front gates.. Sometimes buying a pass from Costco can be cheaper. About 150.00 for a 4 day park hopper..

Most ppl think 4 days is just waaaay too much.

Yes, i think only the SoCal Tickets must be bought at Disneyland. All you need to do is show them your driver's license to show the area code. Thats about it.

I dont think Disney Stores would have it, but who knows, i may be wrong.

I have actually bought the one day So.Cal hopper ticket at the Disney Store (in So.Cal) and I have also seen it in our local grocery stores. It is $78.

Thanks for posting that it is also available at the main gate ticket booths. I wasn't sure if you could get the one day So.Cal hopper at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter