S.E.A. cinematic universe

maverik85

DIS Veteran
Do you think it would be good for Disney to do a cinematic universe for their Society of Explorers and Adventurers. It oculd be a series of interconnected live action adventure type films. They are already planning Jungle Cruise so it coudl start of the universe. I coudl easily see that one being turned into a franchise as tehre is a lot of potential with different rivers and surrounding environments/temples.

They could do other films based around Henry Mystic's travels and one around Mystic Manor itself.
Could do a more spooky, suspenseful type film with Hightower Hotel.
One themed around Big Thunder Mountain and possibly Phantom Manor if they wanted to pull it in. Could also incorpoarte unused attractions liek Geyser Mountain.

Could have the different exploreres pop into other franchise films, like hiring Mary Oceaneer or Albert Falls, to lead an expedition to find an item. For instance, have a Jungle Cruise film with Albert Falls adn Harison Hightower where they travel to an area where Hightower obtains the Shiriki Utundu idol and then a follow up Tower of Terror themed film about the idol haunting the Hightower Hotel.

What does everyone else think of this and what other attractions or movies would you incorporate?

While I don't know how viable the idea is, I will say that I for one would be first in line to buy my tickets for these movies! I LOVE the SEA background story. I think we need to see how Jungle Cruise does first, but if it's a hit, maybe they can move down this road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter