SAB Aerial Photo

Sammie

DIS Veteran
Not long ago, someone posted a great aerial photo of SAB, but i have tried search with no luck.

Does anyone remember it or have a link?

Thanks

Thanks for the link that will help not the link I was looking for but this will help out. I have some friends going and tried to describe the area and that is hard to do. Photos are always great. :thumbsup2

That is very cool. Thanks for the link.

Sammie, there is a great slideshow at tagrel.com....you may already know this..but just in case! We loved SAB:)

I think I know the one you mean (kind of taken from straight above the center of Y/B and B/C)-I snagged it for a background for a while. Seems like the poster of it mentioned they couldn't say where they got it or something like that because they were not supposed to? Anyway I searched threads as well and cant find it either-sorry.

You can get an interesting shot via Google Maps: 1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd

change view to Satellite; then zoom in some~

I have posted that picture in the past. It is a great shot and really helped me understand the pool.

He picture comes from a wonderful but banned website (like many). I feel uncomfortable posting it (I have it saved in tinypic) without being able to give credit to the source.

If you would like me to send you more information email me (LisaReniff@mac.com).

If Lisa's link doesn't help I have an SAB aerial saved in, of all things, an MSWord file. If you would like me to email it to you, pm me with your email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter