Sachse, TX

dec2901

Mouseketeer
We have real good friends who live in Sachse and I pretty much pulled a Kevin and spit out my drink when I heard you trying to pronounce it. My husband and I had the same problem when our friends first moved to Sachse. They (our friends) pronounce it like sack-se - kind of sounds like "sexy" with a short /a/. It is a suburb of Dallas. Sorry Bob, but good try.

We must have been listening at the same time since our posts on how to pronounce it are 2 minutes apart.

Hi guys,

I'm Cheri, John Still's wife and we had a good laugh when we heard the crew trying to pronounce our town's name. But the people who have replied are correct in the pronunciation: Sacks-see. We get people saying Sash-see all the time.

Julie, you mentioned that we knew what we were talking about when it came to the kid's clubs...we do. We love them and highly recommend them. Our boys are bored stiff at the restaurants and everyone ends up having a better time at dinner.

By the way, if anyone wants to donate to Bob's ink fund, let us know. We'll start up the collection!! :rotfl:

Take care,
Cheri

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter