Sam’s Club ticket question

AndreaDM

<font color=red>Yeah...we mainly colored that day<
So we’re headed to Orlando in 2 weeks. Going to Kennedy Space Center & probably Legoland. I can get tickets at a great discount through Sam’s Club but just wondering if they will have any ticket restrictions when reopening? I’d hate to buy them, show up and be told that they aren’t valid. I’m hoping that Sam’s Club wouldn’t even sell them if they wouldn’t be but who knows right now???

I was not impressed with there ticket prices...
We used go orlando instead.
https://gocity.com/orlando/en-us/products/all-inclusiveI know thats not what you asked.. i just wanted to give you another site to check out. We did the all inclusive pass because it was such a good deal.
All the places on I-drive are near each other so you can go to them all in one day. Lego land and space center

Last edited:
I was not impressed with there ticket prices...
We used go orlando instead.
https://gocity.com/orlando/en-us/products/all-inclusiveI know thats not what you asked.. i just wanted to give you another site to check out. We did the all inclusive pass because it was such a good deal.
All the places on I-drive are near each other so you can go to them all in one day. Lego land and space center
Thanks for sharing. I can't believe I am just finding out about this site.

For Legoland, it's worth checking out the BOGO they often run (and have currently). Buy an adult ticket and get a child ticket for free. I believe Honest Kid drinks and Life Cereal both have the promotional codes now. You might be better off with the Go Orlando pass, but price it out.

Also, know that Legoland has a rain guarantee. If the rides are shut down for 90 minutes or more on the day of your visit, you can take your tickets to guest services and receive a free one-day ticket, good for a year. When we went last June, there was minimal rain, but far off lightning (that we couldn't see and never heard thunder) caused a shut down for just about that 90 minutes. We got our free tickets and went back the next day to re-ride a few favorites and enjoy the water park.

KSC is open with limited attractions but your ticket is good for another visit through the end of 2021 when everything does reopen. Ticket prices are almost 50% less right now as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts