SampleSource Offers Available!

I logged in right away and got 9 offers! I said no to all the pets, smoking, pregnancy and denture stuff . Ended up with toothpaste, hardwood floor cleaner, laundry soap, rice, pasta, Kashi bars, dry shampoo, eye cream and coffee pods

Me too! I also got 13 of 15 offers.:yay: Not sure what I am getting just clicked yes to everything quickly before the samples were all gone, LOL!

Last edited:

I actually didn’t get an email but I logged in anyway and got 8 of 10.

I said I don’t eat cottage cheese or canned tuna but got those offers anyway. Weird.

thanks for the tip! i said no to a few things too, mostly pet food and snacks. i got 9 offers.

13 out of 13,,,not sure what the 2 others to make 15. Unless one is smoking related. Good luck all

I just signed up. Do they send you an email to say which ones you got. When I logged back in to track my order it just says something about offers being first come first served. Will I get an email to let me know an order is on its way?

I logged in for both my house and my Mom's and I got 8 out of 9 for 1 house and 10 out of 11 for the other house. I didn't get rice or pasta and I was hoping for that but got the offer for the vagisail cream and also said no. I think I got tuna, cottage cheese, toothpaste, laundry stuff, coffee pods, tooth picks, cat food.

I got 16.

I just signed up. Do they send you an email to say which ones you got. When I logged back in to track my order it just says something about offers being first come first served. Will I get an email to let me know an order is on its way?

You have to log in and answer some questions, then choose your samples. They will send you a "we got your order" email, and then later one when they ship.

From what I remember from last time they do send you an email when it ships but I never got an email about what samples I was getting. I guess we are supposed to print that or either remember what we got.

I answered the questions and I got the page where I chose the products they would send. I just thought it might have said something more like "your samples are on their way" or something.

THANKS for the head's up! I managed to get 13 (i think) but like some of you I don't know what i actually got, just clicked on yes please (or whatever the wording is) so that i could hit submit quickly, I've been burned before !

Now we wait to see if i actually get the darned things, out of the last 3 times only 1 has ever made it to my door! I get the requests to review the products and always have to say I haven't received it yet. We swear that our postal worker hoards mail and only delivers some of it once a week. We live in a townhouse complex and our unit number is the same as the street number so often get everyone else's mail and ours goes elsewhere!

ETA, just refreshed my email to get my receipt from Lowes for my fancy-pants new stove and my email to sign in for the offers JUST arrived, timestamped AFTER my confirmation of my samples :rotfl2:

Last edited:
I got the email too! Have no idea how many or what I’m getting, lol! I don’t recall Royal Canin, but hope I got it, cause that’s what I feed them. I said yes to dogs. Got confirmation email saying order is on the way, 4-6 weeks. It must go by Pony Express. Wish they confirmed what is being shipped! With my luck I’ll be in Orlando when it comes and husband won’t have a clue.

I got the email too. Do we really have to review the items? I hope they arrive before I leave as DH won't know what to do with them.

I received my items about a week and a half ago, about a week after receiving the email. It was a jam packed box!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter