Sam's club membership discounts?

tinkarooni

<font color=teal>Gets way too excited about saving
Its that time of year again, time to renew my Sam's CLub membership and time to scour the internet to find coupons or bargains. Does anyone know of any coupons, codes, discounts or websites where I can earn deals on a renewal or my husband can open a new membership. Last year mine had expired so I was able to do a Swagbucks deal, I don't see that available this year.

Thanks!

There's a deal for a $15 egift card, chicken, pizza, and cookies with a new membership through 1/31. I did this last week. I also had an amex offer for $25 off a membership.

There's a deal for a $15 egift card, chicken, pizza, and cookies with a new membership through 1/31. I did this last week. I also had an amex offer for $25 off a membership.

I love Disboards! Can you tell me where the $15.00 egift card offer was located? Thanks!

Do you have an Amex card with offers on it? Two of my Amex cards had an offer for $25 back on a $45 membership (must open online). That will hit as a statement credit.

I went through topcashback for an offer that gives a $15 egift card for a new membership sign up, 6% cash back and some free items (chicken, cookies, rolls).

All of that makes the membership basically free :)

I found it on slickdeals. Just search “sam’s Club” and you’ll find the link. Not sure if I can link to it.

I have an Amex card but it's dusty. So I found the topcashback deal and signed up there. Does anyone know if the cookies, chicken, pizza etc, will be free right away and is there anywhere to see that deal in the Sam's account? I did the same sort of thing last year with Swagbucks and I think there was a catch, like only one item per week or something?

I have an Amex card but it's dusty. So I found the topcashback deal and signed up there. Does anyone know if the cookies, chicken, pizza etc, will be free right away and is there anywhere to see that deal in the Sam's account? I did the same sort of thing last year with Swagbucks and I think there was a catch, like only one item per week or something?
You can see them in your account online or on the app (I think under instant savings). Then when you get your card and pay they come with off.

I did the same deal through TCB. I haven't been able to locate my free items. I asked when I was in the club this past weekend and the lady at CS said they would just come off when I check-out with the item. She told me I would get cookies, chicken, pizza and a bag of the bakery rolls. I didn't buy any of that on my first trip in so not really sure yet how it will work.

Anyone know how long your membership had to be lapsed to sign up for a 'new' member deal? I let mine lapse in July.

So do you just click through at Top Cash Back and then it goes to Sams site, where you sign up and pay with the AMEX? I did just find the AMEX offer and one of my cards that's in my dd's name.

So do you just click through at Top Cash Back and then it goes to Sams site, where you sign up and pay with the AMEX? I did just find the AMEX offer and one of my cards that's in my dd's name.

That is what I did. I received the $25 credit from Amex already plus the $15 egift card from Sam's. I earned $2.70 back on the $45 from TCB. I'm just not sure where to find the free food in my account.

That is what I did. I received the $25 credit from Amex already plus the $15 egift card from Sam's. I earned $2.70 back on the $45 from TCB. I'm just not sure where to find the free food in my account.
Cool, thank you. Let me know if you find the free food :-)

Cool, thank you. Let me know if you find the free food :-)

I went back and looked at the TCB offer. Says it should be cookies, pizza and chicken. The lady at Sam's told me it also included rolls but who knows. She did say that those free items should just come off at the register so I just need to head in and try. I *think* the free items expire end of this month.

I went back and looked at the TCB offer. Says it should be cookies, pizza and chicken. The lady at Sam's told me it also included rolls but who knows. She did say that those free items should just come off at the register so I just need to head in and try. I *think* the free items expire end of this month.

See this is what they told me last time with Swagbucks when I had free things, pizza, cookies, just bring them up. I was a little nervous. But I called today and they told me that within 72 hours it will show up under the instant savings tab in the mobile app.

See this is what they told me last time with Swagbucks when I had free things, pizza, cookies, just bring them up. I was a little nervous. But I called today and they told me that within 72 hours it will show up under the instant savings tab in the mobile app.

I signed up over 72 hours ago and already checked in my instant savings both in the app and on a desktop and nothing shows up either place. Maybe I'm not searching right??

I did mine Friday--still no Amex credit or email.

How much are Disney GiftCards at Sams Club? Trying to figure out if it's worth it for me to do this in combo with my Discover 5% cash back on warehouse stores. I also have the $25 amex offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!