Sam's club membership discounts?

I got the points the third time. When I printed the receipt it didn’t show the sam’s Club logo so I snipped it in three sections into word, printed that, then had to split it into three sections. Got the points almost immediately! Was worth not giving up:)
Noted since mine was just rejected the 2nd time. I will try that.

Do they show up with the other instant savings? Are they at the top or do you have to look for them?

I had been going through all 600 instant savings and they were not there until today. Well, I just went back into the instant savings to find them again so I could tell you about where they were showing up and they are GONE! They were there earlier. They didn't show up with a picture and all were right there together.

I had been going through all 600 instant savings and they were not there until today. Well, I just went back into the instant savings to find them again so I could tell you about where they were showing up and they are GONE! They were there earlier. They didn't show up with a picture and all were right there together.
How irritating! What I read was on the app they should be the last three and on the website they are at the top.

I just found the cookies and pizza in mine, at the very bottom of all of them, but no chicken.

I just found the cookies and pizza in mine, at the very bottom of all of them, but no chicken.

Mine are all back, including the chicken.

How irritating! What I read was on the app they should be the last three and on the website they are at the top.

Yup, all three are at the bottom. Earlier today though, they were more in the middle. I only have the pizza on the website. So weird!

Still no chicken in my app this morning, just the cookies and pizza :-(.

Checked online, nothing there either.

When you use the offers they just automatically come off when you scan your membership at checkout?

Still no chicken in my app this morning, just the cookies and pizza :-(.

Checked online, nothing there either.

When you use the offers they just automatically come off when you scan your membership at checkout?
Yes.

So I took ds to sam’s. We had a minor incident with a rotisserie chicken jumping out of the plastic container and ending up all over the floor. He couldn’t believe how much less chaotic it was than Costco. I think he’s sold. I did get my pizza—will bake it tonight. Still no credit from Amex after nine days.
ha! this is funny ,where I;m from, the Sams experience is much like our walmart experience,chaotic and stressful....whereas the costco experience is so much nicer and more enjoyable 100% of the time..... I kind of hate sams for that reason..... that said I'll head over today to use my new membership and check out the deals

Me and Sams are not doing so well LOL. Still nothing from AMEX (although it does say 90 days AFTER 1/31), still no free chicken in my instant savings, and my receipt was just rejected for a third time from Shopkick!

Me and Sams are not doing so well LOL. Still nothing from AMEX (although it does say 90 days AFTER 1/31), still no free chicken in my instant savings, and my receipt was just rejected for a third time from Shopkick!
:(
No amex credit for me either.

Has anyone actually used their free offers yet, chicken pizza and cookies? Has anyone gotten them when they don't actually show up in your savings area?

I got the points the third time. When I printed the receipt it didn’t show the sam’s Club logo so I snipped it in three sections into word, printed that, then had to split it into three sections. Got the points almost immediately! Was worth not giving up:)
Just got a response from Shopkick that it was for in store purchase only. Was it under online stores for you?

Just got a response from Shopkick that it was for in store purchase only. Was it under online stores for you?
I don’t know. I just went to sam’s Club and clicked on the 2,500 point deal. But I bought mine online.

I still haven’t gotten my Amex credit. It’s been two weeks. I guess I’ll have to call at 90 days.

Mine are all back, including the chicken.

Yup, all three are at the bottom. Earlier today though, they were more in the middle. I only have the pizza on the website. So weird!
Interesting that some of you got the chicken in your app. I had to do the scavenger hunt in the store today in order to get my chicken. But I did get it :-)

I went two days ago and got my pizza, chicken and cookies. We ate the chicken (not near as good as Costco's rotisserie chicken), the pizza (seemed really old...hardened/dried out cheese around the edges) and the cookies (hockey pucks) so I was not impressed with any of the items nor would I buy them again. So glad I got to try them for free!

I realized that because the store is so dead, the items are sitting for much longer and are not nearly as fresh as Costco's deli and bakery items would be. Costco is constantly restocking their deli and bakery items. Once I realized that it made sense why the 'fresh' items at Sam's weren't so 'fresh'. In the future, I'll stick to their processed and packaged goods.

The lady who checked me out was so nice though and we talked for awhile even after I was done paying. She has worked for the Walmart company for 12 years. She said they are closing a bunch of Sam's to turn them into distribution centers. She said that Walmart is trying to compete with Amazon. Amazon bought Whole Foods and she said they are after Target. Walmart is trying to grow their online business to better compete but cannot do so without more distribution centers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter