San Diego

Kirby

DIS Veteran
We're heading to San Diego next week for four days. Staying at the Old Town Inn. I've got my things to do list pretty much set, Hop on/Hop off Trolley, the zoo, Balboa Park, Old Town, Cabrillo National Monument and La Jolla. Any restaurant suggestions?

What do you like to eat and will you have a car?

The Zoo - neighborhoods of North Park and Hillcrest have tons of great dining options
Balboa Park - same as zoo but Panama 66 is very good and located in the sculpture garden of the art museim.
Old Town - actually has the best sushi in town at Tadokoro. I'd avoid for Mexican food.
Cabrillo - Stop at Pt. Loma seafood and get your order to go before heading up to the monument. Liberty Station Food Court is also close by and a good option.
La Jolla - El Pescador (order it to go and take it to the beach) or Don Carlos for quality San Diego style Mexican (also order it to go and take it to the beach)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts