• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Sandy and James PJ 6/18/08-DREAMS DO COME TRUE! few pictures up!

more pics!!! Im going through withdrawals over here!!

So sorry, slacker here!

I love the pics you posted so far! I can't wait to see more. You were very beautiful and the kids were so cute in their little tuxes!!! :goodvibes
thank you! I love the youngest in his so so cute!

Your hair looked beautiful great job!

thank you! Lilly did a great job I think it couldve stayed for days:rotfl:

Gorgeous pictures!!! I can't wait to see more! Italy looks like the perfect choice- so romantic!

Italy was a great choice! I definately would do it there again! ( maybe in 10 years)

You looked gorgeous! I can't wait to see the pics from the rest of the wedding.

thank you! More coming!

Wow, just read through all of your preparations and everything was amazing! Loved your invitations, and am thinking of doing something similar, its funny I hsd just ordered some samples from cards and pockets. I was going to have the fans made by impressions but I think I will just make them myself now. You are so impressive, hope all is well and that you are relaxing some now!

Congrats!! :cheer2: You look SO gorgeous in your sneak peek photos! Your hair looks perfect! Looking forward to reading more :)

Wow, just read through all of your preparations and everything was amazing! Loved your invitations, and am thinking of doing something similar, its funny I hsd just ordered some samples from cards and pockets. I was going to have the fans made by impressions but I think I will just make them myself now. You are so impressive, hope all is well and that you are relaxing some now!
Thank you! i really enjoyed all the projects- the cards and pockets worked out great. I got fan samples from Impressions too and realized I could easily make them- a little time consuming with all the cutting but I was really pleased with how the turned out- at the reception alot of people ended up having Mickey autograph them! Now I am working on a TR!
Congrats!! :cheer2: You look SO gorgeous in your sneak peek photos! Your hair looks perfect! Looking forward to reading more :)

Thank you! Lilly did an awesome job on my hair- it even looked great the next morning for our MK shoot!:rotf:

I was just checking out your thread because I remember seeing you two youngest wearing crocs at the wedding and I just love that idea. I am suggesting it to the parents of our ringbearer. He is 5 and they are buying his tux for around $60.00 as compaired to the $120.00 to rent.

I think the black crocks would be great as they can wear them again. I am also planning on getting him Mickey ears that say Ringbearer on the back so this would really tie in.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

I was just checking out your thread because I remember seeing you two youngest wearing crocs at the wedding and I just love that idea. I am suggesting it to the parents of our ringbearer. He is 5 and they are buying his tux for around $60.00 as compaired to the $120.00 to rent.

I think the black crocks would be great as they can wear them again. I am also planning on getting him Mickey ears that say Ringbearer on the back so this would really tie in.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

i bought the kids tuxes too! Saved lots of money! And the crocs worked out great! Mickey ears would be so cute! Get lots of pictures!

Linda your wedding is so close!!!

Thanks for the reply. The wedding is so close it is getting scary.

I think you will be down there the same time as our wedding. It would be great if we could all meet sometime. Not sure where you are staying but we are telling all our guests if they are interested to meet us at the Scat Cat Lounge on Saturday November 8th - it is located at POFQ in the lobby. We always go there to listen to Elliott Dyson who performs from 9:00pm to midnight Wednesday to Saturday. We figured this way people can enjoy the parks during the day and evening and do what they want to and then on the way back to their room (out of the 54 people coming to our wedding more the 45 are staying at POFQ) they can stop by and say hello.

Not sure where you will be staying but if you happen to see us either there or anywhere PLEASE say hello. I hate to read in trip reports (oh I think I saw you at such or such a place but didn't want to bother you). Unless it is the middle of our ceremony PLEASE say hello. We all have gotten so many good ideas from all the brides on these boards I would love to meet them all in person.

Linda

Linda- I will keep the scat cat in mind for saturday. I definately will say hi if we see you! We will be there the 7-12 staying at WL.

I am loooooving your planning journal! I can't wait to read your trip report!

P.S. I LOVE the idea of the pins for your kids...sooo fun! : )

Started the teadious task of cutting out our program fans!

fanfront-new.jpg

fanbacknew.jpg
[/quote]

I love your monogram :yay:
Could you please tell me how you designed your monogram as I have been trying for hours on photoshop as my DF is a web designer and I wanted to impress him with my own creative talents (I havent actually got any)
but I am now pulling my hair out in despair as nothing I do seems to work but that is probably because the program is so confusing to me :confused:
Waiting in hopefullness
Nadine

sorry for the REALLY late response... I havent been on here much....

I actually had someone make it for me, sorry that isnt very helpful...it was done by another diser...there are lots of helpful people I am sure if you havent already figured it out someone would be willing to help! GL!

sorry for the REALLY late response... I havent been on here much....

I actually had someone make it for me, sorry that isnt very helpful...it was done by another diser...there are lots of helpful people I am sure if you havent already figured it out someone would be willing to help! GL!

Thanks for responding.
You was right about lots of helpful people on here as someone did some wonderful designs for me and as soon as I get my date confirmed next month I will begin making my fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter