• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sapphire Suite questions

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, looking to stay at the end of August. Thinking of a King suite at RP (3 adults), but now looking at Sapphire. To be honest, I like the atmosphere a little better at RP, but Sapphire you can get a larger room for less money. I like having the 2 bathrooms, which I know the RP suite does not have.
At Sapphire there is the Hospitality, Sapphire and 2 bedroom King suite. Anyone have thoughts on these? We stayed at a sapphire suite when the resort first opened-the King suite looks like a living area and 2 bedrooms, not sure about the hospitality suite. Any opinions much appreciated, thanks!!

We`ve stayed in both the Sapphire Suite and the Hospitality Suite.

Like the Sapphire Suite, the Hospitality Suite has the one King room, but both suites usually have the option of a connecting normal room you can book too if needed.

The Hospitality Suite comes with a balcony which we loved, not sure if that would sway you towards that one, and yes two bathrooms is wonderful to have.

Just be aware as part of your decision making that with RP you would get unlimited express but at Sapphire you do not.

thanks so much! Do you know do all the hospitality suites have a balcony (I do love balconies, lol!)
Yes we know about the express pass, tough decision. We're going the last week of August. We're pretty good about getting to the parks early, but it definitely is a nice perk, tough decision!
Thank you!

thanks so much! Do you know do all the hospitality suites have a balcony (I do love balconies, lol!)
Yes we know about the express pass, tough decision. We're going the last week of August. We're pretty good about getting to the parks early, but it definitely is a nice perk, tough decision!
Thank you!

As far as I`m aware the Hospitality Suites and the Presidential Suites all have balconies. I didn`t mention not having EP as I knew you would know that having been there before.

Does the hospitality suite have 2 bathrooms?

It certainly does......

Just to tempt you a little......... 😉

The Hospitality Suite is bigger than the Sapphire Suite and it has a decent sized Fridge freezer and bigger kitchen area....ideal for cocktail making!!!

i-vqD5WqZ-X2.jpg

i-Lqbt5xJ-X2.jpg

i-jgmp48p-X2.jpg

i-75nDVFv-X2.jpg

i-2QZ5qpk-X2.jpg

i-3JmJj47-X2.jpg

i-CqcnXQF-X2.jpg

i-7rHX5tB-X2.jpg

WOW!!! that is very tempting!!! To be honest, we rent points over at Disney and stay in 1 and 2 bedrooms with the DVC, I have a very good friend who I rent her points every year, we have gotten quite spoiled with the room!
Thanks so much for sharing the pics, I'm showing the family tonight!

Hi, just re-reading the description for the hospitality suite-does that sofa pull out? We're 3 adults, it mentioned a fee for a roll away bed, thanks!!

Hi, just re-reading the description for the hospitality suite-does that sofa pull out? We're 3 adults, it mentioned a fee for a roll away bed, thanks!!

We never checked when we stayed in any of the suites as we didn`t need another bed, but someone later said they asked and no they don`t pull out to turn into a bed.

WOW!!! that is very tempting!!! To be honest, we rent points over at Disney and stay in 1 and 2 bedrooms with the DVC, I have a very good friend who I rent her points every year, we have gotten quite spoiled with the room!
Thanks so much for sharing the pics, I'm showing the family tonight!

It`s a gorgeous suite and the balcony, although narrow is still a blacony. We loved it.

Hope you get sorted with something, I agree, space is all important.

I have stayed in both the hospitality suite and sapphire suite. Neither suite had a balcony. So not all hospitality suites have a balcony.

I have stayed in both the hospitality suite and sapphire suite. Neither suite had a balcony. So not all hospitality suites have a balcony.

Interesting to know as both Hospitality Suites we had both had balconies, so handy to know there are some without.

Now I think we’re swinging back to Royal pacific king suite. We all really like Royal pacific for the front of line access, and just the overall feel. I do wish they had room choices like sapphire does, but I think the pluses out weigh the room. Nice walk to city walk and margaritaville too! I better book it before I change my mind!

Now I think we’re swinging back to Royal pacific king suite. We all really like Royal pacific for the front of line access, and just the overall feel. I do wish they had room choices like sapphire does, but I think the pluses out weigh the room. Nice walk to city walk and margaritaville too! I better book it before I change my mind!

lol.....it`s nice to have choices though!!

Hope you get sorted and booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter