Sara & Ryan's Wishes PJ & TR ~ 8/17/10 WP/GF/Marina ~ 1/22 Thank you!

WOW! First, amazing pics at AK...Where is the tiger exhibit...I don't think I've seen that before...or maybe I walked by it and never realized...
Hawaii is beautiful...and not I have to add surfing to my list...

Awesome Hawaii pics and info Sara! It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon, and I am enjoying getting all these Hawaii tips from you! Thanks!

OOoooh your pics are making me sooo hungryyyy.
I am sorry about the plane miss-hap your poor DH!
Those beignets look so good, and so does all the other food!

And how lucky! I would love to meet Morimoto, he is my all-time favorite iron chef :worship:

Lol, I really think about those pancakes way more often than I should! We usually have such good luck with flights too, but while it was a little annoying, it was definitely much better that the generator went before we started crossing the ocean, so maybe we were lucky after all ;). It was definitely cool to see him, he was there for the opening of a new restaurant and he had done an appearance at a festival in town. Although I wouldn't say meet, so much as followed down the streets of Waikiki, and man he is fast! :lmao:

Wow, Hawaii looks amazing!! I really need to go there!

The beaches look so amazing, and the food (especially those pineapple coconut pancakes) looks so good! Thanks for making such a great effort to provide tips. I am definitely going to save your TR to my travel folder for a future Hawaii reference!

It really is one of the most beautiful places and the weather is perfect. :) Oh man, I dream about those pancakes, they were unbelievable :lovestruc. I'm glad I could help and the tripadvisor forums were a really good resource too.

WOW! Behind again. I'm sorry your server was so mean at Ohana's! that sucks. at least you still enjoyed the food. the fireworks cruise sounds great! we really want to do that sometime.

I can't believe what happened with the plane! My DH would have freaked out as well. So I don't blame yours! I'm glad you got to Hawaii safe in the end.

Hawaii looks amazing! I really really want to go...and your pictures make me want to more! I'm glad you guys had such a great time at both places!

He was really terrible, but I still think it was worth it for the banana bread pudding, so good! I may attempt to make that at home one day...when I'm not on a diet that is :rolleyes:. The cruise was really nice, and you are so close to the fireworks, and we didn't have any problems with it being too smokey either. They book up super fast though, I've never been able to get them calling on my own. Yeah, I felt really bad, I know he hates to fly, and it was a little scary, and I don't think I'm getting him on a flight that long again in a while!

It is really beautiful there and definitely worth the flight. :goodvibes

Your Hawaii pictures are fantastic. DF and I would plan to go to Hawaii for the honeymoon as well. We would be staying at my mom's timeshare which I believe is the same one you stayed at. So thankful for the tips. What islands did you go to? Was it hard to go from island to the other? We would like to go to Kauai and Oahu. Can't wait to see more!!

Thanks! We had a really great time :goodvibes. That is awesome! The location is perfect, I'm sure you'll love it. It was really great to be in the middle of everything. We went to Oahu and the Big Island, but I think next time I'd do Oahu and Maui. We didn't like how isolated and back to nature the Big Island was :laughing:. I've heard Kauai is beautiful! It's really easy to get between islands, you take a short flight. From Oahu to the Big Island it was around 30-45 minutes, but felt much shorter. I'm pretty sure Kauai has it's own International airport too, so you can fly into Oahu, take the interisland flight to Kauai and fly home from Kauai :thumbsup2.

WOW! First, amazing pics at AK...Where is the tiger exhibit...I don't think I've seen that before...or maybe I walked by it and never realized...
Hawaii is beautiful...and not I have to add surfing to my list...

Thanks so much! The Tiger exhibit is one of my favorite things at AK, it's in Asia, near Kali River rapids, it's called the Maharajah Jungle Trek. There are also bats and some other animals, but the best part is the tigers, and since the exhibit is all glass, they are usually pretty close. Just don't wait too late in the day because I think they may close it a little before park closing. Hawaii is really a gorgeous place! Lol, it was definitely a fun experience and I think you gotta try it at least once. ;)

Awesome Hawaii pics and info Sara! It looks like you had an amazing honeymoon, and I am enjoying getting all these Hawaii tips from you! Thanks!

Thanks Marissa! We really had a great time! Glad to help, I knew you and a few other girls were planning Hawaii honeymoons so I wanted to be sure to at least get a few tips out there. You'll have an awesome time! :goodvibes

Wow what terrible service at Ohana, I've heard of other people having problems as well but its always been fine when i've been.

You are right about 6 people on the firework cruise being the perfect number, I did it back in 2007 and there was meant to be 10 of us but 4 didn't show up and I was very glad.

I'd love to go to Hawaii.

Wow what terrible service at Ohana, I've heard of other people having problems as well but its always been fine when i've been.

You are right about 6 people on the firework cruise being the perfect number, I did it back in 2007 and there was meant to be 10 of us but 4 didn't show up and I was very glad.

I'd love to go to Hawaii.

We were really shocked, but we'd give it another chance...I loved that bread pudding!

I don't know why, but for some reason I thought 10-12 would fit, and there really was no way it would have worked. I could have been completely wrong about the number though.

Hawaii is really a beautiful place, you should definitely try to go one day. :)

I just wanted to thank everyone that nominated us. The past two weeks have been really difficult, one of our cats was diagnosed with FIP and we are just devastated, he is only 7 months old. We are trying to stay optimistic and do the best we can for him, but the prognosis for that disease is not good. So we are just hoping he can beat the odds.

We are both really touched by the nomination, it was nice to have some good news.

Congrats to all the other nominees, it was great to see so many disbrides on there!

I just wanted to thank everyone that nominated us. The past two weeks have been really difficult, one of our cats was diagnosed with FIP and we are just devastated, he is only 7 months old. We are trying to stay optimistic and do the best we can for him, but the prognosis for that disease is not good. So we are just hoping he can beat the odds.

We are both really touched by the nomination, it was nice to have some good news.

Congrats to all the other nominees, it was great to see so many disbrides on there!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I have three cats, and I know how important they are to our little family, and I am sure yours is the same to you. I really hope everything works out for him, and that he gets better soon:goodvibes

I'm glad that you have something to help cheer you both up right now :goodvibes Congrats on the nomination

oh no :sad2: I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. My thoughts are with you and your husband and hopefully your cat will make it through this. Congrats again on your awesome nominations.

hi where abouts did you get your nails done... looks fab in the pictures and im looking for somewhere for me and the girls to go the day before the wedding.

I'm sorry to hear about your Kitty. I hope he gets better. Congrats on your nominations! This is all so exciting.

So sorry to hear about your cat. I know how important pets are!! Just love him and treat him well and you may be surprised that he pulls through. We recently went through this with one of our dogs and he stayed strong long after everyone said he would be gone. I think it was because of the love we gave him. Keep optimistic!!!

Congrats on your nomination!!!

hi where abouts did you get your nails done... looks fab in the pictures and im looking for somewhere for me and the girls to go the day before the wedding.

I'm pretty sure this is the info, it's called Magic Nails.
http://www.mgnflorida.com/lbv.html

One of my friends had a car, so we drove there and it didn't seem to take that long to get there. We all felt that they did a really nice job with our nails. Hope that helps!

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear about your cat. I have three cats, and I know how important they are to our little family, and I am sure yours is the same to you. I really hope everything works out for him, and that he gets better soon:goodvibes

I'm glad that you have something to help cheer you both up right now :goodvibes Congrats on the nomination

oh no :sad2: I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. My thoughts are with you and your husband and hopefully your cat will make it through this. Congrats again on your awesome nominations.

I'm so sorry about your kitty hun. Keep optimistic. My thoughts are with you.

Congrats on the nominations!

I'm sorry to hear about your Kitty. I hope he gets better. Congrats on your nominations! This is all so exciting.

So sorry to hear about your cat. I know how important pets are!! Just love him and treat him well and you may be surprised that he pulls through. We recently went through this with one of our dogs and he stayed strong long after everyone said he would be gone. I think it was because of the love we gave him. Keep optimistic!!!

Congrats on your nomination!!!

Thanks girls for the congrats and sympathy. He is doing a lot better this week and we are just trying to stay optimistic. There is a medicine that has in a few cases been shown to help. We had to order it from Europe since it is not approved in the US. So we are hoping that it may help him.

In the meantime though, we are spoiling him rotten and just trying to make the most of each day. He has been wonderful and such a little trooper.

I'm so glad to hear that things are looking up. My childhood dog was diagnosed with liver cancer years ago and the vet said she only had 2-3 months to live. We also ordered a product from Europe and she lived for more than a year after, far exceeding the doctor's prognosis. I hope that the medication you ordered helps your kitty!!

Also, congrats on the Best Decor win! :goodvibes

Hello
I and new to dis boards and I just wanted to let you know your TR and PJ is the reason I started even looking at Dis Boards. In addition I had originally planed on having our reception at the contemporary, but after seeing pictures of your reception I completely changed my mind and now we are set on the Grand Floridian. Your wedding was just beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter