Saratoga Springs Locations

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Morning y'all!

Where do you request to stay at SSR? I was planning on Congress Park as that's the nearest to Disney Springs, but understand now that those are all preferred rooms. So I was considering Grandstand as I believe that's the first stop on the bus loop and has laundry facilities (sad!).

I requested and we were given a room at Congress Park when we stayed for 10 days starting 28th June. We were upgraded to a 1 bedroomed villa as well and had a 5 minute walk to Disney Springs :thumbsup2 We like Congress Park and have stayed there twice, the only downside for us is that there is no refill station nearby for resort mugs. We have also stayed at the Paddock - mug refill, bus stop, laundry at the pool.

Mrs TT

Thank you - had you paid for a preferred room then?

No we hadn't and as we were there over 4th July I was surprised when we were so lucky. I did online check in and requested Congress Park near a bus stop and pool. Ended up in Room 1130 100 steps from the pool and as we had the villa had laundry facilities in the room.

Mrs TT

We stayed at congress park, it's a short walk to Disney Springs & the quiet pool it there. If you don't have the points I'd go for the grandstand area, it has a nice pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter