Saratoga Springs with a ECV

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
My husband uses a ECV when he is in Disney World as he can't walk long ditances. Can you give me any good advice of a building request we will be traveling with my brother's family also and we will have a 1 bedroom and a studio with 6 of us in the party. We don't need accessible room. Also I have heard rumors that bus transportation isn't great here what can you tell me about it with an ECV. Also how long is the walk to downtown disney

I have no idea why people say the bus transportation from SSR is not good, we have stayed there many times without any bus problems at all. I think some people are just really really impatient and no bus would please them.

The closest buildings to the main areas are in the Springs.

The closest to Downtown Disney are in Congress Park.

The walk from Congress Park to Downtown Disney is about 10-15 minutes.

I have no idea why people say the bus transportation from SSR is not good, we have stayed there many times without any bus problems at all. I think some people are just really really impatient and no bus would please them.

I 100% agree with you. We were there in early June last year and the buses were wonderful!!

The only time I had a problem with the busses was when we were headed to the MK for a dinner reservation at Crystal Palace. We gave ourselves just over an hour to get there, but wound up waiting 50 minutes for an MK bus to finally come.

I counted about 4 Animal Kingdom buses, 3 Studios buses, a couple of DTD and Epcot buses while we were waiting.

It became the running joke of our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter