saturday opening at mk?

mikek

DIS Veteran
Anyone recently been to MK on a saturday early AM-

What time did the gate actually open? ANd how crowded was it first thing? WIth all this talk of discontinuing EE, i'm curious.

We hardly ever used it, but i do know in the past we have gotten into the parks on EE AND non EE days earlier than the official time. I think the official giuidbook even says theu play with the opening time depending upon crowd levels?

So i'm wondering if they even still open early when warrented or is the official time the real time now?

When I talked with a CM just the other day, I asked if the Disney transportation was running an hour ahead of park opening or how long and he said between 1 hour and 1 hour and a half. I also asked if the security checks of bags, backpacks outside the turnstiles was started before the opening time or right at opening. He said it didn't start earlier than opening. He also didn't say anything about early entry or letting people in ahead of opening starting again.
Just saw a post on another board by someone who checked in yesterday. She said "adjustments" to park hours are still being made at the last minute and schedules are handed out on check-in with any changes to the brochures. She said that so far the hours for this coming Saturday had not changed. So I wouldn't count on getting in early! have fun. :-)

Hi guys, I am back!

During my recent visits, they have been letting people in about 10-15 minutes prior to official opening time. While the bag check stations are manned a while before that, they do not (with the possible exception of the Magic Kingdom) actually start checking people in advance, since the tables are in most cases just a cfew feet in front of the turnstiles.

We just got back today. All the parks last week opened at exactly at the opening time, with the exception if you had a breakfast they let you in. All bags were checked prior to the turnstiles. Go early and you can do alot of major things before lunch. We did find the waits 11/3-11/11 more than 20-30 mints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter