Saucony shoes

mego

Earning My Ears
I have a pair of Saucony shoes that are over a year old, so I would say that they are broken in. On Sunday I was doing some volunteer work and was on my feet for over 5 hours and I noticed that the bottom of my toes were burning and my pinky toes were starting to form blisters. I was hoping that these shoes would be my saving grace when we go to Disney next year, but it looks like they might have stay behind. Has anyone had a simular problem? I have read the thread about "which shoes." Maybe I will try the Straprunners. BTW - I was wearing socks that had Cool Max in them.

Saucony shoes have been a lifesaver for me. I have severe hammer toes -- no other brand fits over my toes and still stays on my heel. I am rough on them, though. So I go through a pair a year. Maybe you just need to replace them? I also wash mine in the washing machine. It gives a little lift to the arch support. I let them air dry -- and I don't wash too often because I don't want to break them down any faster than I already do.

Whatever you decide, break them in good first. Take an extra pair to rotate throughout the day. Your feet will hurt with even the best pair of shoes if you stay on them long enough. At least you will be at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter