Savannah>Jacksonville

DianeRD

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure that this is the forum to be asking this question.If not feel free to tell me.
We want to stop at a motel somewhere between Savannah,GA and Jacksonville,FL for one night. Can anybody recommend a clean place with perhaps an indoor pool?
Thank you! :cool:

Can't help with the pool--but we always stay at the Hampton Inn in Brunswick--which is a little farther down I-95 from the Savannah area. Nice, clean, safe, quiet--w/ a couple family style restaurants w/i easy walking distance.

Clean and safe is what we want.I'm very fussy about that.An indoor pool would be nice for a little exercise after traveling all day but that's ok.Thank you very much for your reply.
Perhaps there will be others also.
:)

During our halloween trip we stayed at the Clarion suites and Inns...Savannah, Ga....It was about 5 hrs the next morning to WDW....It was clean....don't remember about the pool. I got a great rate on the internet like $69.00....

Kingsland, GA is a nice place to stop. Don't remember any indoor pools though. We stay at the Super8 motel. It is really clean and cheap.

We frequently stay at the Hampton Inn in Richmond Hills, GA at exit 87. We stayed there on our way down & on our way home. We left WDW later than usual because our friends were also there & we had a late breakfast, etc. Also, we were not sure what conditions we would find in the Carolinas due to the recent storm, so we stopped in GA. We like the Hampton Inns up & down I95 - consistently clean, friendly, early morning breakfast, etc.

We are staying at the Savannah Fairfield Inn I-95 South off exit 94. The rate was $62 and they have a 3 diamond AAA rating. There is an indoor pool at this location. And maybe continental breakfast? Sorry I can't tell you what it is like, but we are going to stop there on both sides of our trip. Hope that helps! :wave:

Elin

Another thought about where to stay along I95 in GA - food! On this most recent trip we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Richmond Hills & had dinner both nights at a family owned restaurant, Southern Images, on the east side of I95 at exit 87. The food, service & price were all very good!

In October we stopped at the Hampton Inn in Darien, GA - the exit with the outlets. We would stay there again, too. We ate bbq at Smokey Joe's - across from the Hampton Inn.

Thank you so much for all of your replies!We are leaving Friday evening for three fabulous weeks at FW.Right now it's a toss-up between Fairfield & Hampton.I'll let you know what we do.

Thank you!!!!! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter