Savannah View, Kadani Village

lovetotraveltx

DIS Veteran
We have a studio reserved in September in Kadani. Is there an active savannah I can request, but still be close to the lobby? Thank you!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it would be enough to request "close to lobby" if you have reserved a Savannah View. The only Savannah close to lobby is Sunset. On the Savannah View side of the hall, you would see Sunset. On the other side of the hall there is the parking lot, the bus stop, the pool, etc.

So I might request "close to lobby, lower floor"

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it would be enough to request "close to lobby" if you have reserved a Savannah View. The only Savannah close to lobby is Sunset. On the Savannah View side of the hall, you would see Sunset. On the other side of the hall there is the parking lot, the bus stop, the pool, etc.

The last time we had to make a request it asked us what savannah we preferred. So in that case we did Sunset savannah, close to lobby.

lower floors are better? Thank you

lower floors are better? Thank you
A lower floor puts you closer to the animals and you can see through the trees to see animals in the distance. A high floor gives you a more expansive view but the tree tops can block part of that view. I always hope for a room on the second floor (lobby level, lowest floor in the hotel) because I feel I'm at eye level with the giraffes.

Right now I have made my online check-in request of lower floor close to lobby. Is this enough to get the sunset savannah or should I call and have that request added to my reservation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter