Save the Carousel of Progress

Can I recomend adding the "Last thing Walt Did" to your list of reasons. I added my name. Add this to other boards to, like Theme Park Tips and Stratagies and Debate!

I hope that this one works. I signed all kinds of Horizons petitions and we see how well those worked. :( But I'll stay positive and hope that someone at WDW has an ounce of respect for Walt's creations! :D

Maybe the trick is not to sign the petition. Maybe that way the evil leaders of Disney will think everyone doesnt care about COP and that way they will leave it open because they want the guests to be as upset as possible.

I signed up! My absolute favorite all time attraction at Magic Kingdom. Man I hope it doesn't go.

Correct. And this one won't, either.
But COP is a true Disney classic--from the NY Worlds Fair, where I first saw it. Walt himself had a lot of interest in it. It is a "must save" attraction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter