Saw Atlantis today and all I kept thinking was..

goofymom/pop

<font color=deeppink>oh where oh where can the tag
Wow that would make a great pin......Am I normal?????

LOL!!!!

cindy

Cindy,
I was at MK for the June event and they had a display of the pins that are soon to be released. They had a few Atlantis pins on display.
I haven't seen the movie yet so I am not sure what they were but they looked like submarines, or some kind of ships. There was also a big fish with a tail fin that moves back and forth. No character pins though.
I do have the Opening day Atlantis pins, and after seeing the pins on display I was a little disappointed. I was hoping for characters, or maybe the logo of the girl swimming up to the surface. Gurss I better go see the movie so I know what I am talking about. Peggie

bummer.....I was so hoping for some of the neat characters. The girl Keda (sp) is so beautiful, she would be a lovely pin. I dont think the ships are the best part of the movie, but oh well maybe they will add some.

cindy

There were some Atlantis character pins that sold on Disney auction site. Search the completed auctions under Atlantis pin.

Shawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter