SB site closeout sale

flyerfan22

Earning My Ears
Thought I'd share this find with you: www.treasuresforlife.com
This store is in process of closing, and seem to have some pretty good closeout prices.
I never ordered from them before today, so I don't know how they are, but I ordered some Disney die cuts and little letters to add to my scrapbook.
Just thought I'd share..

how is their shipping cost? Do you feel the stuff is better than what you can get at Micheal's or AC Moore when they have a sale? thanks for the info. I plan to check the site out!

I ordered 7 packs of the little letters stickers, plus an amusement park die cut set (includes Mickey balloon heads) and some miscellaneous page toppers - all for about $10. Shipping was less than $3, which is average for internet shopping.
I don't get the Michael's sale ads, so I don't go there too often. They seem to have some stuff that you don't usually see at AC Moore - individual page toppers and some different die cuts.

I recommend checking it out.

Hi, I went over to the site and ordered some stickers. they did have the best selection of ballet sticker, better than Michael's. I tried to get the amusement park pack but I guess they were out of them! Thanks for the info!

I placed the order last night, and it supposedly shipped today! I'll post when the order is received.

I received everything yesterday - just a few days after I placed the order. They sent everything I ordered and I am VERY pleased with my selections. The amusement park die cut pack included 3 mickey balloons in various sizes/colors and a castle. I can't wait to use them!!I wish they weren't going out of business!

hi I ordered some things the other day so I can't wait either. Just wish they still had the amusement park pack. I keep checking back to. Because it doesn't say they don't have but something about their inventory!
I did order from estickers. I ordered the Mickey Mouse scrap book kit Hope it is as nice as it looks!
Have fun!

Are you having trouble finding it? Or does it say that they don't have anymore in stock?

I just checked the site again, and it looks like they do still have the die cut set I ordered. Try doing a search for "Amusement Park Die-Cut Set TFLI06 " (taken from my order form).

They also have theme park boy and theme park girl sets - which might have the die cuts you want.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

yes it comes up that they have it and I click on order it and on the next screen it says somehthing like quanity isn't available at this time. I leave it on my oder form and when I go to check out it isn't there. So I guess a lot of people ordered them and they don't know what is left. So I check daily to see! Thanks again

just put in your order number. That wasn't the one I was trying for. I wanted the boy and girl set of Disney. Still can't get that. I like the die cut you ordered but want to wait and see what is in the stuff I just ordered for www.estickers.com.
This stuff sure is addicting!

Since they're going out of business, I doubt they'll be getting anything else in. I've thought about the esticker stuff, but it didn't seem to have enough that I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter