SB:Tip

grover

DIS Veteran
Try your local library for books on the subject of scrapbooking. I went in last week and was really surprised at the number of good books on the subject! The net is a great resource but it also nice to just sit back with a book at time. I have found many helpful hints and ideas, particularily on journalling which I am a bit hesistant to do! So don't forget to "check out" your library!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D :smooth: :D

That's a good idea, Grover. When I first started scrapbooking, years ago, they didn't have any. I bet they have lots now. I'll be sure and check next time I'm there. :)

That was the just about first place I went. I went to a few crops, but all I could do was stare at that blank white page. I would talk to people to see what they were doing, but I never accomplished a thing at a crop. One day I went to my local library and checked out most of what they had on scrapbooking. That's when I found out I was a color card stock kind of gal.

Great tip.

Chessie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter