Scared of Indoor Dining

We are at Teppan Edo last night. They are doing 2 parties maximum per table. They have a movable plexiglass divider that they put between parties at the same table

the divider is cut specifically for the table and it’s pretty big. We were there and felt safe.

Thank you so much for the info. I was hoping it would be one party no matter what, but this seems okay.

Is there a list (or thread) where folks have compiled all the Disney restaurants that have outdoor seating? (Most interested in TS, but also CS or QS with good options to sit down nearby.) I’d like to avoid indoor dining, and I was looking for a comprehensive list or options. Thanks!

Is there a list (or thread) where folks have compiled all the Disney restaurants that have outdoor seating? (Most interested in TS, but also CS or QS with good options to sit down nearby.) I’d like to avoid indoor dining, and I was looking for a comprehensive list or options. Thanks!

The list of TS is not very long

MK- Tony's has a small patio area
DHS- None
AK - None
Epcot - Spice Road Table, Rose and Crown
DS- Boathouse, Homecomin
Resorts - Trattoria at BW, Olivia's at OKW

For QS most have seating immediately outdoors

MK - cosmic rays, pecos bill, Pinocchio Haus
AK - Satuli, flame tree
HS - docking bay 7 (they seat you so ask to be outside), Rosies
EPCOT - tables everywhere due to F&W, regale Eagle

DHS- None
AK - None
DS- Boathouse, Homecomin
I take it since you have DHS as none that the HBD outside lounge is not open?

As far as indoor dining goes, we still have not done it here at home. Just yesterday hubby read a survey of people who had contacted Covid and a large number of them had dining indoors at a restaurant in common (not saying that is how they got it, just saying that was what they had in common). If one knew where the air flow from AC was and could request a table outside of that, I'm thinking it might be the safest option but that would be hard to do. I would feel less nervous about it on indoor rides since supposedly you and everyone else is wearing masks at all times. I'm almost at the point where I think it might be random and luck in some situations as to whether you catch it. I know my son works in a grocery store where masks are not required and he does not wear one (he is customer service/management) and he doesn't wear one other places unless it is required. (We live in Georgia) He goes out to eat all the time and has yet to catch it. Most of my immediate family have been having family gatherings inside and work outside the home and none of them have gotten it. My hubby's brother and his wife did get it, no surprise since she got it by going to a church gathering of a bunch of choirs inside and gave it her hubby. So darned if you do and darned if you don't.

Sadly, HBD Lounge is only doing drinks to go. You can also order at the bar and have your drink at one of their outdoor tables, but there is no food or table service.

DHS- None
AK - None
DS- Boathouse, Homecomin
AK actually has outdoor table service at Nomad Lounge, which is our favorite spot to eat and grab a drink.

We were able to have food and drinks outside at Abracadabar, right next to Trattoria (food comes from their kitchen).

Cabana bar at the Dolphin is all outdoor seating in different configurations, nice couch cabana area - food served till 8.

Disney Springs definitely has the most options. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there’s also Wine Bar George (nice upstairs balcony seating), Raglan Road, Jaleo, Frontera, the Hangar Bar, City Works, STK. there may be more, those were just the ones we visited or noticed walking by.

I wish there were more options at the resorts and in the parks...

Yes, due to no food offerings.

AK actually has outdoor table service at Nomad Lounge, which is our favorite spot to eat and grab a drink.

We were able to have food and drinks outside at Abracadabar, right next to Trattoria (food comes from their kitchen).

Cabana bar at the Dolphin is all outdoor seating in different configurations, nice couch cabana area - food served till 8.

Disney Springs definitely has the most options. In addition to the ones you mentioned, there’s also Wine Bar George (nice upstairs balcony seating), Raglan Road, Jaleo, Frontera, the Hangar Bar, City Works, STK. there may be more, those were just the ones we visited or noticed walking by.

I wish there were more options at the resorts and in the parks...

I am glad to hear reports from a more recent trip. In late July/early August, Nomad only had churros and bread, and some of the DS locations were not serving outside.

[QUOTE="armerida, post: 62308804, member: 620396"
[/QUOTE]

Question about outdoor seating at DS - since I've read many reports about crowds and low mask compliance there, how do you (any of you reading this) feel about safety from people walking past you when seated outside at one of these? I am picturing maskless people walking too close to my table, how likely is that? I'm not really including Wine Bar George in this question, because I know their outdoor seating is above the crowds.

Question about outdoor seating at DS - since I've read many reports about crowds and low mask compliance there, how do you (any of you reading this) feel about safety from people walking past you when seated outside at one of these? I am picturing maskless people walking too close to my table, how likely is that? I'm not really including Wine Bar George in this question, because I know their outdoor seating is above the crowds.
[/QUOTE]
We didn’t have issues with that at all, thankfully. At Jaleo, the outdoor seating is a rear patio on the water, so no foot traffic. Raglan we were seated far from the walkways. Hangar Bar we were on the boat with 2 other tables total. STK our table was against the building, so again no foot traffic. There were tables closer to the walkways at some venues - I would definitely ask for one away from the walkways/in a far corner, etc. Wine Bar George was good but I did not like having to walk so close past all the unmasked diners at tables and the bars to get up to the patio.

We didn’t have issues with that at all, thankfully. At Jaleo, the outdoor seating is a rear patio on the water, so no foot traffic. Raglan we were seated far from the walkways. Hangar Bar we were on the boat with 2 other tables total. STK our table was against the building, so again no foot traffic. There were tables closer to the walkways at some venues - I would definitely ask for one away from the walkways/in a far corner, etc. Wine Bar George was good but I did not like having to walk so close past all the unmasked diners at tables and the bars to get up to the patio.

Thank you!

Question about outdoor seating at DS - since I've read many reports about crowds and low mask compliance there, how do you (any of you reading this) feel about safety from people walking past you when seated outside at one of these? I am picturing maskless people walking too close to my table, how likely is that?

Unless they're sneezing or coughing on me, I'm not overly concerned with someone walking past me briefly.

Unless they're this guy...

[/QUOTE]
We ate at Frontera in late July and asked for outside seating. We were led to a back deck overlooking the springs. No one walked by during our meal (except the waiter) and the view was very nice. I was a little worried about evening crowds but the Disney bus drops you off very close to the cluster of restaurants and it was quick and easy to get to Frontera and back to the bus after our meal.

I have a question - Does the Wave restaurant at the Contemporary have outdoor seating? Also is there outdoor seating at Top of the World Lounge at BLT?

TIA for any information you may have.

I have a question - Does the Wave restaurant at the Contemporary have outdoor seating? Also is there outdoor seating at Top of the World Lounge at BLT?

No, The Wave does not have outdoor seating.

Top of the World Lounge has not reopened. There are benches outside, but no outdoor seating to the best of my knowledge (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).

The Wave does not have outdoor seating, but they do mobile order if you want to take your food to go back to your room or somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter