Scares Screams and Butterbeer Dreams!!! HHN Trip September 10-17th!!

ClubsKing

Earning My Ears
Well everyone I'm back for my second trip to universal, this time i'm ready to experience HHN, bring on the scares!

For a little background my Name is Caleb, and in early February I fulfilled a longtime dream of visiting The Wizarding World.

If you have any interest in hearing about that trip I have a trip report here on the forums.
Well, Universal got me hooked and for the last five months I have been dreaming and anticipating my inevitable return to UO. In fact, I enjoyed so much that I had my deposit down for my hotel by the 3rd of march! LOL
Now It's officially 45 days until my trip, and I am so excited! On my first trip I stayed at the dockside; which was amazing. This trip i decided to upgrade to Sapphire Falls in anticipation of all the walking I'll be doing at HHN and this way I can take the boats back. I have been eagerly consuming all the house announcements along with looking over the speculation maps. I have heard nothing but great things about this event over the year and I'm thrilled to finally experience it for myself. I will be posting my thoughts on the event, houses and hotel. Feel free to read along and enjoy!!

Hey Caleb-I will be at SF as well during that time as well-my annual mom/dtr trip (even though the daughter now goes to college in Orlando).
And if you were hooked by universal already be prepared to be hooked by HHN!

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at HHN. My adult daughter and I will be arriving a couple of days after you arrive. Although we won't be doing HHN, it's not my thing and my daughter got her fill of it during the years she lived there and attended school.

I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time at HHN. My adult daughter and I will be arriving a couple of days after you arrive. Although we won't be doing HHN, it's not my thing and my daughter got her fill of it during the years she lived there and attended school.
Thank You! I hope you enjoy your trip too!

So, I'm just a little over a month out from my trip and I'm getting excited!

Also, I already have two single-night tickets for HHN, and I'm trying to find out if I can upgrade those two tickets into one Multi-night ticket.
I may have to call UO's customer service to find out as I haven't been able to find an answer on my own.

I'm obsessively checking for more HHN details and it's a little surprising we don't have more info on the event.
There are so many rumors going around about HHN that it's hard to get an accurate idea of what the houses and scare zones will be.

Thanks for reading along, this update was just me being excited about my trip, and this is the only place I know
with people just as enthusiastic as I am about UO! I'll probably post some more updates as the day gets closer.
Also, once I find the answer about upgrading my tickets, I'll let you all know. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter