"Scariness" of DLR rides?

Can we play "If you like X, you will probably like Y"?

My kids want to try Star Tours. None of us ever tried the first one, so this will be a totally new experience for us. If we all like ST, what else should we probably like? Is Indy remotely comparable?

Any other If You Like ___, you will probably like ___ comparisons out there?

our ds who is 7 is a big chicken when it comes to the big drop rides.Pirates and splash are the two that he rode once last trip and was freaked out.Our dd who is 5 would go on tot if we would let her!!! She loves thrill rides and was so devastated when she was a little short for IJR. Hoping our next trip our son will be more ready for the drop rides.

Can we play "If you like X, you will probably like Y"?

My kids want to try Star Tours. None of us ever tried the first one, so this will be a totally new experience for us. If we all like ST, what else should we probably like? Is Indy remotely comparable?

Any other If You Like ___, you will probably like ___ comparisons out there?

If you like Star Tours definitely try Soarin' Over California if you haven't already - it's like (as Lisa said above) a virtual spa. So soothing. Also, someone also compared it to the Simpsons Ride at Universal.

Yes I do believe if you all like ST you will enjoy Indie. Most of Indie you can see where you are going, it's a rocky jeep ride that starts and stops with one small-ish drop at the end...basically the floor tilts down so your jeep can return to the loading area. You will all probably enjoy Soarin, the first time I went to get on it I almost bolted to the exit, I sucked it up and fastened my seat belt and loved every second of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter