School Bread Recipe

SarSki

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have made a video (with recipe) showing how to make the famous Norwegian School Bread!

Here is the link to it:
:) I hope that it helps to be able to bring a little of Dinsey home with you!

Awesome! Though, probably not a good idea for me to learn how to make them! This is one of our "must have" treats every time we're in Epcot, even during F&W when there are so many things to choose from. :goodvibes

Finnish pulla bread (or rolls) is very similar if not the same. Many moons ago, the summer camp I attended had an elder Finnish cook and she whipped up a batch every morning. It was a wonderful summer, when working as a counselor,I had unlimited access to Pulla for 8 weeks. A fellow counselor was so enamored he made up a song about Pulla to the tune of "Louie, Louie" and led the campers in a rousing chorus whenever it was a little late in getting out to the tables.

I think I'll have to make some! Thanks for the recipe.

Finnish pulla bread (or rolls) is very similar if not the same. Many moons ago, the summer camp I attended had an elder Finnish cook and she whipped up a batch every morning. It was a wonderful summer, when working as a counselor,I had unlimited access to Pulla for 8 weeks. A fellow counselor was so enamored he made up a song about Pulla to the tune of "Louie, Louie" and led the campers in a rousing chorus whenever it was a little late in getting out to the tables.

I think I'll have to make some! Thanks for the recipe.

I actually live in Sweden now (moved from England 5 years ago), so I now have access to the swedish version (krämbulle) all of the time, which was very dangerous in the beginning! When you can buy them in all of the supermarkets, sometimes you just cant help picking one up as you walk by doing the weekly food shop! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!