School Closed due to "Flu" "I am going to DW"

I am in Mansfield, Texas and the elementary school my kids go to was the only one that closed this week. The school sent a note home with my kids on Monday saying they were closing for the rest of the week. I had noone to care for my kids so I met my mom (who lives 2 hrs away) to get my kids late on Monday. They came back on Tuesday and said they were going to reopen on Wednesday, well I wasn't going to drive another 2 hours late on Tuesday to pick back up my kids. I don't get off work until 6:00pm and if I drove 2 hours, got my kids, drove back home it would be really late to get my kids to bed and then send them to school the next day. I called the school and told them my kids would remain out for the week and then return on Monday the 11th. They said I was not the only parent to do this and they would be excused for the week. Just a big hassle in my eyes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter