SCORE at VGF ! ! !

Pirate Granny

DIS Veteran
Well, we've been stalking the booking site trying to figure out if we'd be able to score a two bedroom lock-off at VGF for the last two days of our family vacation in June. There was never any issues about booking a two bedroom dedicated (they were always available), but we have ten people, and needed the lock-off, or I would have to tell hubby to sleep in the car ...:rotfl2: Sunday night someone posted about the possibly of getting a studio for the same time frame...I frowned as the studios go first and its hard to get that darn lock-off. ANYWAY, I checked on line Sunday night...and low and behold, there was availability starting on Monday...hummm, I only have enough points for two nights and I need Thu & Fri...so my DD and I decided to try to walk a 7 month reservation and hopefully it would work...and YES...IT DID WORK...I won't expect it to work once most of the VGF points are sold, but...for now, we are happy campers and have our Lake View lock-off (which I figured if we scored at all it would be a Standard View). :banana:

Such a happy person...now we can start planning our ADR's and dreaming of the time we can book FP+ :love: And we are finally under 200 days out...we've been counting down since 500+ :cool1:

Now, back to work...but I'll be smiling all day... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter