"scoring" - what's your method ?

AlreadyexcitedGrammy

<font color=blue>BL II - Blue Team<br><font color=
Last night I went to a card-making class and they used a "specialty - item" called a "Score it". Maybe like a 12" x 12" wooden square with a ruler-measurements (horizontal) and a wire in the middle of the square (vertical). It also had the scoring tool attached.

I didn't even try it because that "specialty item" was $50 !!!! those veterans in the class who had one and said they really like it.

I was wondering - anyone have one and where did you get yours and how much did you pay? DO YOU THINK IT IS WORTH THE MONEY??

Talk was that this item is not available at Hobby Lobby, etc.

Do you have any tips on scoring paper? I do use a scoring (bone).

Thanks for you imput.

I just use a "bone" or a ruler to score mine. Rumour has it that some of the paper trimmers have a score blade you can buy.

I just use a ruler & my embossing tool. There's no way I'd $50 for something like that!! :eek:

At the last Stampin' Up party I went to the demonstrator had a paper trimmer (I'm thinking it was Fiscars with a swing out arm for 12x12) and she quickly switched from the regular blade to a scoring "blade" (for lack of a better term). I know her trimmer was silver and blue, not sure about the brand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter