Scrapbook shortcuts?

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
I decided yesterday to try to make a scrapbook for my husband for Christmas. I'm not normally last minute but I'd really like to have it for Christmas. It's photos from a trip to Germany. I'm a regular non-digital scrapbooker but I'm slow.
Any tips for speeding up the process? All I could think of was to buy a pack of color coordinated cardstock so I don't need to spend time trying to match colors. Also I am planning on leaving spaces for journaling and doing that after Christmas. Any other ideas?

That sounds like a great start. I put a scrapbook together of Ireland and did it all in various shades of green paper and incorporated some black cardstock as well for picture backing and for mounting my typewritten journal notes. I was able to churn out the pages quickly and it turned out rather nice. Good luck!

I finished it, 54 pages but only spaces for journaling. With kids Christmas concerts and things I didn’t start until 10:00 pm on Wednesday. I have to get up for work at 6:00 am so I hardly slept for 5 days. I’d prefer never to do that again. It got me much closer to being caught up on my scrapbook though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!