SDD at 60 days with new FP tiers

Shannon131

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what experiences folks are having trying to book SDD at 60 (and 60 plus..) days now that the new tiers are in effect?

Thanks so much for any info you can provide to this long time disboards reader whose FastPass date is in a couple weeks!

So sounds like much better! I am hoping for an evening SDD on our D+4 the end of April. We have EMM in the AM that day at MK and going to hop to DHS in the evening.

Remember that both TP and the Dibb update BEFORE the 7AM FP drop each day, so when you look at 60 days from today, that reflects availability before this morning's drop (e.g. it's more-or-less 60+1 availability).

P.S. I would also warn that because Disney made a lot of changes to DHS with hours and tiers recently, anything between 30 days and say 55 days should not currently be used to guess at future availability!

Forgot about the Dibb. Both use the same APIs that Disney makes available but the Dibb's interface definitely wins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!