Sea World Admission

Beastlover

When leaving a room, make it dramatic...use Jazz h
We just came back from Orlando 2/11 and were amazed at the crowds at Disney parks. We spent our last day at Sea World, and forgot how much we loved it there! We haven't been there since '97. The Busch company has done wonders in bringing that park to its potential! There were no crowds, no lines, and everybody enjoyed a relaxing day and evening there.
Also-for the price of admission for one day, they offer a membership that will allow you unlimited admission into the park for the 2002 year. No kidding. One day's admission for unlimited 2002. We are going back.....:smooth:

Yup, that about sums it up!

SeaWorld is one of Orlando's best-kept secrets.

Right, people haven't caught on to this yet.

SWF has two big thrill rides and a simulator. The rest are shows and feeding the dolphins/sea lions.

If you arrive early and get your rides on JTA and Kraken, the rest of the day is shows, and it doens't matter how many people are in the park. You arrive to each show 20 minutes before it starts.

Everyone has this idea that SWF is just as crowded as Disney, but it's not. Even a Saturday is fun.

Free beer samples, yes. My daughter is a huge horse fan. We get our morning thrill rides, see a show, eat lunch at 11am to beat the crowd, then see the clydesdales where I get some beer samples and get happy. Then it's over to feed the dolphins where they sell beer at a food stand. Key West music playing, daughter feeding dolphins, I'm drinking a beer. It doesn't get any better than that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter