• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sea World Adventure Express Tour

noseybuddy

<font color=purple>Did I miss something?<br><font
Going to Sea World for a day this July on my vacation. Thinking about doing the Adventure Express Tour. Has anyone done this? Is it worth the extra money? Though I put the extra money into this since I couldn't upgrade to a suite at the RPR. They are all sold out for the time I will be there, July 2 - July 7.

We did the Adventure Express in March and were very pleased. It is expensive, though, so you have to determine for yourself whether the benefits are worth the cost to you personally. I think the value increases with the crowdedness and heat of the park. For us, not having to wait in line for Kraken, etc. and getting excellent reserved seating at the shows with no waiting was very worthwhile. The "behind the scenes" part of the day was a nice extra, but nothing overwhelming--for example, we got to pet a penguin and toured the shark tank from above (pretty cool, actually). A very tasty lunch was brought to us in a reserved section of the cafeteria--again, no waiting. The tour guide will answer all your questions and shepherd you around efficiently--no wasting time poring over maps and making wrong turns. If money is no object, definitely do the tour. If money is tight, skip it. In between, it depends on what's important to you.

Thanks for the info. Considering it will be very hot the time of year that I am going and a holiday weekend I think I will try it. Can I make a reservation now without having my entry tickets? Do you need to put money down in order to make the reservation? Also, if i should cancel my reservation, do I get the money back?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter