Sea World in June and Discovery Cove Question

Hopingforpixiedust

Mouseketeer
When will they post June hours for Sea World? I'm wondering if it will be open until 10 on the days we will be in Orlando 6/2-6/7.

Also, I'm nervous about my kids (9 and 7) doing the dolphin swim at DC. Is it possible to only book the resort day and then add on the dolphin swim when we're there?

The dolphin swim can sell out so you can try last minute but be prepared to be disappointed. As for if your kids will be okay, the family doing the swim with us had all boys 5 or 6, 8, 10, 12. They all did so well. Based on what I saw, I decided I would do the experience when I return with my family (we were doing a Moms only trip).

Thanks! I actually booked it because with the Black Friday sale it was cheaper to buy the tickets with the dolphin swim than without! If they get scared and don’t want to do it, no harm done!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!