Sea World Quick Queue ?

LauriB

Earning My Ears
Hi, has anyone used Quick Queue at Sea World Orlando? What was your experience? Did you think it was worth it? Can you use it for all attractions, shows, rides, etc.? We (1 adult & 11 year old son) will be visiting 4/7/09 which is a pretty busy time from what I understand and would like to see as much as possible in the one day we have at SW. Thanks!

Hi, has anyone used Quick Queue at Sea World Orlando? What was your experience? Did you think it was worth it? Can you use it for all attractions, shows, rides, etc.? We (1 adult & 11 year old son) will be visiting 4/7/09 which is a pretty busy time from what I understand and would like to see as much as possible in the one day we have at SW. Thanks!
I haven't used it but according to the map I have, it allows for unlimited access for all major rides and shows for $14.95 per person. Sounds like a good deal to me. :thumbsup2

I actually asked about it today, the price depends on attendance on the date you go. The price will be up to $24.95 per person when we go next month. Same price for everyone over age 3.

Can you only buy the QuickQue passes in person at the park? I looked online and it said to visit guest services for more info and prices. I'm guessing that means you have to physically go there to find out the pricing? I wonder if they'll give that information out over the phone?:confused3

Is this the same thing as Express Pass at Universal?
Yes with one major difference. The only way to get unlimited Express access at Universal is to stay onsite...there is no hotel stay required for Sea World.

Busch Gardens Tampa offers the same pass.Trust me its well worth it if you want to ride all the coasters in a day!!:thumbsup2

Actually you can purchase a Universal Express Plus Pass which allows you unlimited front of the line access. It costs about $149 per person ages 10 and up and includes admission to Universal Studios Orlando, Islands of Adventure and front of the line access to both parks, as many times as you want. This is a 1-day pass, however, to both parks.

I'm trying to find out the cost of SeaWorld's Quick Queue ticket when we travel there in June. We already purchased our tickets to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Africa and plan to purchase the Quick Queue ticket at Busch Gardens as well. People debate if it's a rip off or not and think it should be free like Disney's FastPass system. I for one don't mind paying. It enables you to see and experience more attrractions in a shorter amount of time. We've done the Express Passes at Universal Florida and we finished both parks in no time, enabling us to go back to our on-site hotel at Disney World and hit up one of those parks. If you can afford it, I think it's always worth it to get a front of the line pass. :cool1:

$149 for express pass each:scared1: .
Our room at RPR in July costs us $144+ tax a night just, seems a bargain.
You could always book a room for 1 night and get 2 days FOTL for up to 5 people

$149 for express pass each:scared1: .
Our room at RPR in July costs us $144+ tax a night just, seems a bargain.
You could always book a room for 1 night and get 2 days FOTL for up to 5 people
That's the VIP Express 2 day pass and it includes park admission. I don't think it's worth it.

Sorry to go a little off topic but if I purchased the express pass for my husband and son for Busch Gardens they would have a quicker wait for the coasters, am I correct? Our other two children are too young for the coasters so this would save us a lot of wait time.

Busch Gardens Tampa offers the same pass.Trust me its well worth it if you want to ride all the coasters in a day!!:thumbsup2

They do offer a similar pass, only you don't get unlimited access to the rides listed... (though depending on the day you go, you might be able to use it a few extra times on one ride and they will click off a ride you don't want to do.. like the water rides.)

Sorry to go a little off topic but if I purchased the express pass for my husband and son for Busch Gardens they would have a quicker wait for the coasters, am I correct? Our other two children are too young for the coasters so this would save us a lot of wait time.

I experimented with the BGT (Busch Gardens Tampa) pass around new years eve... I got on many attractions with a relatively short wait, while the stand by wait showed 60min+ Mind you, you get one ride on each major attraction: (Kumba, SheiKra, Montu, Gwaz lion[the pain] Gwazi Tiger [the pain!] Rhino Rally, Stanly Falls, Tidal Wave, Congo River Rapids,) as well as one bonus re-ride... which most use on SheiKra... :dance3:

It might be a great use for them if the park is busy, just double check the height stick out front of the park to be sure your son is high enough for all the attractions.

I wouldn't bother. Nothing in Sea World has that long of a wait, if you arrive early. We rode Kraken at 9am with no wait. We rode Journey to Atlantis at 9.30am with no wait - this was EASTER SUNDAY!

The longest line at Sea World is to get IN the darn park in the first place. We waited 20 minutes both days we went just to get through the turnstiles. They REALLY need to sort that. :sad2:

I wouldn't bother. Nothing in Sea World has that long of a wait, if you arrive early. We rode Kraken at 9am with no wait. We rode Journey to Atlantis at 9.30am with no wait - this was EASTER SUNDAY!

The longest line at Sea World is to get IN the darn park in the first place. We waited 20 minutes both days we went just to get through the turnstiles. They REALLY need to sort that. :sad2:

I was thinking as this is for our Honeymoon trip we could splurge! :rotfl2: Plus with Manta the thought of unlimited rides is very appealing.

I guess I'll see how it goes and what the reports on Manta queues are during June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter